Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,636 Members 52,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV] Gb first pre-alpha porting

Tip us?

askor
Old
Thanks Meter 99
It's still long way to release first version for users? When we can expect more screenshots?

Tigrouzen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2066
Otherwise its turning about 5Houres now and stable. Puttings some screen later.

Rebellos
Old
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3423

DONATE TO ME
Great. When are you going to finish the port and release it? Hoping for release soon.

How did you made touch screen and rotation working? Should I explain? Because I made it working, you used my bootloader, my fastboot, my kernel sources and my init binary. What the **** donation link for?

Seriously. Good DEV thread. I won't work on the port anymore if the thread, or at least donation link doesn't get deleted. And anyway not commiting a thing from my next work to repo, because otherwise someone again will post my work in his name.

Kthxbye
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bong4316
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Default What's Happening @ Rebellos?

I haven't been following the developments lately but i just want to clear things up.
Is it true what your saying that other developers are using your work without giving you at the very least credit for your contribution?
If that is the case then im suggesting that the moderator act as mediator for you developers.
Its not fair that people building upon the works of others like Rebellos not be given EXPLICIT credit for their contributions to the project.
This is not teamwork.
Even in Linux distributions there is a list that you can see all the developers who have contributed code to the project and are given their due in the spotlight.

Im suggesting that all developers who use the work of others to make a list of all who contributed or adapted code and have the list available as a download in the repo.

This way we make sure that developers are given credit as even if they dont make money directly off this project, it does help with resumes and prestige later on in professional life...

Soxix
Old
(Last edited by Soxix; 2nd January 2012 at 04:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 128
I agree with you Rebellos...
Tigrouzen just took your sources and compile them...
I think that it is not serious Tigrouzen. Yes you can compile the sources for the one who want to test it but you can't have a Donate button as all the job hasn't been made by you but by the Badadroid dev team.
Maybe you can add a donate button for the one of the dev team.

Regards.

Edit : I didn't see your post bong4316 when I wrote this post but it can also be good way to solve this problem as it can start again many times.

Tigrouzen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebellos View Post
Great. When are you going to finish the port and release it? Hoping for release soon.

How did you made touch screen and rotation working? Should I explain? Because I made it working, you used my bootloader, my fastboot, my kernel sources and my init binary. What the **** donation link for?

Seriously. Good DEV thread. I won't work on the port anymore if the thread, or at least donation link doesn't get deleted. And anyway not commiting a thing from my next work to repo, because otherwise someone again will post my work in his name.

Kthxbye
Not at all, everyone is aware of the work you do but this is the fruit of my own work that took me hours and sleepless nights filled with coffee and cigarette ...

Now you are somewhat responsible because I had created a good thread for donnation of developers but you wanted more.

It was you who decided to abandon me and now I work even harder linch you want me again but it did not this time so appallingly, if you want to stop this is your problem and I would find someone one for!

Or be smart and see beyond the tip of your nose and go a little recognition to my work too.

The world does not sest by one man, but many who work hand in hand, it is a choice.

Go for a walk on the other thread, you will see both, whether the dev firmware and all deserve a donnation. Now that again the decision of those who give.

Soxix
Old
(Last edited by Soxix; 2nd January 2012 at 04:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigrouzen View Post
Not at all, everyone is aware of the work you do but this is the fruit of my own work that took me hours and sleepless nights filled with coffee and cigarette ...

Now you are somewhat responsible because I had created a good thread for donnation of developers but you wanted more.

It was you who decided to abandon me and now I work even harder linch you want me again but it did not this time so appallingly, if you want to stop this is your problem and I would find someone one for!

Or be smart and see beyond the tip of your nose and go a little recognition to my work too.

The world does not sest by one man, but many who work hand in hand, it is a choice.

Go for a walk on the other thread, you will see both, whether the dev firmware and all deserve a donnation. Now that again the decision of those who give.
I think that if you went together the project can go well but...
If you want to thank the Badadroid project add their donate button first. And then yours.

Tigrouzen
Old
(Last edited by Tigrouzen; 2nd January 2012 at 04:42 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxix View Post
So there are 2 projects ...
That's a bit idiot.
But not at all, it's like going to the wire HD2 Android and we see that all the firmware and the kernel and the rest all the threads and the same person, for what I would share not my job that is fun??

There's three years there I worked on the project HD2, if you know the number of wireless and creator of firmware I can tell you that Would there have been trials longtemsp!

So in this case if he wants to do all that he does, for that matter I give my work and he also put his name!

You forgot that I have done the wire for DEV donnation for me but they did close !!!!!

Soxix
Old
Thanks Meter 128
I edited my post I misunderstood your post sorry.

DieterM75
Old
Thanks Meter 32
I don't see the problem. All of you are working hard to gain success. But where is the point in working seperately and not as a team?
At the university I was taught of the synergies that teamwork brings. Use them and the project may succeed. Rage does not help at all...