55 posts
which one?
Which one works better with prime?
Targus
Griffin
Boxwave
Bamboo
aCase 2nd gen.

At the moment my choise is for bamboo... it s wrong?
20th March 2012, 04:49 PM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 111

492 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaccio

Which one works better with prime?
Targus
Griffin
Boxwave
Bamboo
aCase 2nd gen.

At the moment my choise is for bamboo... it s wrong?

Writing & drawing implements are all personal preference. There is no definitive "Best" when it comes to styli because everyone has different needs. All you can hope for from any review is an opinion and information to support that opinion.

From the list above, I would go with the Griffin.
I glides easier across the screen than the Wacom, and requires less pressure in order to output a consistent line. It also costs about $20 less on average. (http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-GC1604.../dp/B0041D0K1Q)

However the Bamboo is heavier and feels nice in the hand. But my experience with it is that is required more pressure to make a consistent line which meant that it didn't move across the screen as smoothly as the Griffin.

Targus, Boxwave & aCase are all decent styli, meaning that they are not the worse styli you could buy, however they don't feel as nice as the Griffin and aren't as well made as the Bamboo.

I mainly use styli for sketching and I trade off between the Jot Classic and Griffin. No stylus is likely to allow you to write comfortably well on the Prime as its digitizer just isn't sensitive enough.
Last edited by almightywhacko; 20th March 2012 at 04:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywhacko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2012, 07:11 PM   |  #153  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 55

744 posts
More
I received my Dagi stylus yesterday and I must say it works just fine!
There is a little slowdown when writing, but that's not due to the stylus I think, but due to the tablet.
The great thing is you can really see where to put your stylus on the screen because of the transparant tip.
The pen also feels quite solit. It has a nice weight and balance. It doesn't matter in what angle you keep the pen, it just works.

I also got an other stylus extra as some kind of present, but that's the 'little sister' version of the P507, the P505 to be exact. That feels real light, is to small to handel well, and I think more suited to keep with you for use on a phone instead of a tablet.

Overall I'm quite satisfied with the stylus until now, and personally I would recommand this stylus to other people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bart1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 10

98 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart1981

There is a little slowdown when writing, but that's not due to the stylus I think, but due to the tablet.
The great thing is you can really see where to put your stylus on the screen because of the transparant tip.
The pen also feels quite solit. It has a nice weight and balance. It doesn't matter in what angle you keep the pen, it just works.

I also got an other stylus extra as some kind of present, but that's the 'little sister' version of the P507, the P505 to be exact. That feels real light, is to small to handel well, and I think more suited to keep with you for use on a phone instead of a tablet.

Overall I'm quite satisfied with the stylus until now, and personally I would recommand this stylus to other people.

Where did you order the DAGI from?

I just got my Griffin from Amazon this week and it is HORRIBLE to try to write with. One of the Amazon reviews likened the stylus to a stick with a marshmallow on the tip of it, and that is about dead on. The tip of it is way too soft to be useful for anything but tapping the screen a little bit... I am very disappointed in this stylus considering how well it was touted in here... Oh well. Send it back and try again.
22nd March 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #155  
Thanks Meter: 108

1,138 posts
I got the targus today but its also terrible to write with....
23rd March 2012, 06:17 AM   |  #156  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Where did you get the Dagi from Bart?
23rd March 2012, 08:24 AM   |  #157  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 31

490 posts
More
Quote:

possible screen shot?
23rd March 2012, 09:49 AM   |  #158  
Flag Pretoria
Thanks Meter: 6

34 posts
More
Quote:

Cool thanks for returning to this thread. Screenshots, or maybe even a quick video would be nice There is like ONE youtube video of the Dagi in action...
23rd March 2012, 12:27 PM   |  #159  
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTXDARI

Where did you get the Dagi from Bart?

I ordered this one on eBay. I guess Bart also did.
I got a extra DAGi 307 as a gift. Nice reserve stylus.

More info: DAGi website
The Following User Says Thank You to colaglas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2012, 05:07 PM   |  #160  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 55

744 posts
More
I simply ordered it on de DAGi website.

I'll see if I'm able to make a short video and put it on youtube. But unfortunately I do not have a lot of time. So it could take a few days before I have time to make the video.
But what kind of screenshots would you people like to see? It's not that I'm a great artist or something like that ;)

The Following User Says Thank You to Bart1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread