Ideas about the perfect keyboard for the Galaxy Note (modern smartphone)
Hi, after a long search for a keyboard, I arrive to the conclusion that a powered usb keyboard would be the best solution for the Note.
- Size matter: the size of the Apple BT Keyboard is right;
- Used wth a keyboard, the Note becomes a sort of smartbook: it will be used more intensively, and the internal battery will quickly be out! Then, a battery integrated in the keyboard, in the way the Transformer Prime has done, would be an excellent solution. A power of 25Wh would be a solid basis.
- offer the possibility to use the Note in portrait and landscape;
- integrate a detachable stand, with a flat usb cable to use it conveniently on a desktop or on the go.
- the possibility to charge the keyboard and the Note with the Note charger.
- integration of a MHL port to use an external screen, or, better, integrate a housing for the xBounds solution from Dream Chip (much more powerful than MHL).
Do you have some wish for a keyboard which permit to use the Note to its full potential? This is a sketch!
What is your opinion and needs?