Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

OEM battery. Who wants mine?

OP big fancy

3rd January 2012, 12:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38

297 posts
Just destroyed my mytouch4g and had to send it in to the insurance company. Anyone want my battery? It doesn't fit in my new sensation so I have no use for it. Rather let someone make good use of it instead of throwing it away.

Sent from my Sensation using XDA App
3rd January 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 73

714 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by big fancy

Just destroyed my mytouch4g and had to send it in to the insurance company. Anyone want my battery? It doesn't fit in my new sensation so I have no use for it. Rather let someone make good use of it instead of throwing it away.

ill take it..well how old is it..

------------strike that-----------

give it to someone who desperately needs it..i think i can manage with mine for now
Last edited by VibrantOwnr; 3rd January 2012 at 01:05 AM.
3rd January 2012, 02:53 AM   |  #3  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 8

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by big fancy

Wait so they sent you a sensation as a replacement for the mytouch 4g?

If so Ill be sending mine back as well. Mine went for a swim in the porcelain pool a week or so ago and has not been the same since.

In fact I went to two t-mo stores today looking for batteries (We no longer carry this phone or its accessories is what I was told) and even went to verizon to try and get a thunderbolt battery since they are the same (only had fat battery which wouldnt work because I wouldnt have the right back).

I ended up ordering a seidio "extended" battery when I got home...wish I would have seen this first.

May I ask how you "destroyed" yours? and did you return it to stock before sending it back?
3rd January 2012, 03:47 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 138

517 posts
More
i could use it mines crappin out
3rd January 2012, 08:48 AM   |  #5  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 31

59 posts
More
my battery is more than begginning to crap out on me. After a full nights charge, im lucky to get about 30min of talk time before it will just shut off on me. Only to turn back on in 3-5min with a battery level +50% (or so it says). Needless to say i will be buying a new battery in the next 48hrs if im not so fortunate.
4th January 2012, 05:03 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38

297 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantOwnr

ill take it..well how old is it..

------------strike that-----------

give it to someone who desperately needs it..i think i can manage with mine for now

prob a year old. works great though. never had a problem with it holding a charge. i got a day or 2 out of it with mild use. never seemed to lose a charge since the first day i got it.

QUOTE=cronuslsd;20957705]Wait so they sent you a sensation as a replacement for the mytouch 4g?

If so Ill be sending mine back as well. Mine went for a swim in the porcelain pool a week or so ago and has not been the same since.

In fact I went to two t-mo stores today looking for batteries (We no longer carry this phone or its accessories is what I was told) and even went to verizon to try and get a thunderbolt battery since they are the same (only had fat battery which wouldnt work because I wouldnt have the right back).

I ended up ordering a seidio "extended" battery when I got home...wish I would have seen this first.

May I ask how you "destroyed" yours? and did you return it to stock before sending it back?[/QUOTE]

dropped mine and the screen exploded because i tried to catch it and just slapped it even harder towards the ground. phone worked fine but the screen was like running your fingers across well a broken piece of glass. called tmobile and go through insurance but they didnt have any in stock so they offered me the mytouch4g slide or the sensation as a replacement as those were the closest match to what i had. and yes i flashed it back to stock and got it s-on before sending it back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw39515

i could use it mines crappin out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpimp150

my battery is more than begginning to crap out on me. After a full nights charge, im lucky to get about 30min of talk time before it will just shut off on me. Only to turn back on in 3-5min with a battery level +50% (or so it says). Needless to say i will be buying a new battery in the next 48hrs if im not so fortunate.

whoever pm's me first and pays for shipping its theirs. i have no use for it and it works great so i figured id rather help someone else out rather than throw it away. (i take all the good karma i can get)
The Following User Says Thank You to big fancy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 05:06 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 138

517 posts
More
pm'ed.

10 char

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread