Desire Z/Vision/G2 - Successor

OP mintaeroboy

3rd January 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 12

278 posts
More
What do you want to see if HTC bring out a hardware keyboard phone? Also names and any news.
Personal I would want qHD screen, terga 3 CPU, + GPU, 4G, sense/ics 4.0?, better speakers, 1900 mha battery, 16GB on broad memory, 2GB RAM,

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App
3rd January 2012, 08:52 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
QWERTY keyboard phones are unfortunately out of style nowadays. Moto Droid/Milestone is pretty much the only keyboard phone series with modern specs available at least over here. Samsung Captivate Glide seems intriguing with its dual core CPU and AMOLED display but it's US only.

If you are really looking for Sense, it's unfortunate that there are no rumors or leaks or anything about a HTC QWERTY flagship.
3rd January 2012, 12:51 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 139

1,330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by user032

QWERTY keyboard phones are unfortunately out of style nowadays.

So says you. Although declining, Blackberries still sell and I refuse to buy anything that does not have a physical QWERTY keyboard.
The Following User Says Thank You to riahc3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #4  
Flag Oulu

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by user032

QWERTY keyboard phones are unfortunately out of style nowadays. Moto Droid/Milestone is pretty much the only keyboard phone series with modern specs available at least over here. Samsung Captivate Glide seems intriguing with its dual core CPU and AMOLED display but it's US only.

If you are really looking for Sense, it's unfortunate that there are no rumors or leaks or anything about a HTC QWERTY flagship.

That's not true. There clearly are people out there eagerly waiting for new QWERTY-phones, otherwise e.g. Sony Ericsson wouldn't sell Xperia pro and Mini pro etc. Nokia has released a few phones with QWERTY keyboard and as you said Motorola has Droids too.

Does anyone know how many Visions has been sold? HTC has always made qwerty-phones, I can't see any reason why they should stop now.
3rd January 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #5  
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 80

682 posts
More
A QWERTY Nexus would be nice - death to Sense. When I owned a Desire Z rooting and going to an AOSP Gingerbread DOUBLED my battery life.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App
3rd January 2012, 08:52 PM   |  #6  

1 posts
I would like to see more internal memory, better speakers, a better screen and I would like to see them keep the touch sensitive "trackball" button at the bottom of the phone!
3rd January 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag wonderland... soon
Thanks Meter: 1,217

2,301 posts
More
to me, the only thing that matters is to make the soft buttons as hardware buttons, not the irritating touch

|RIROZIZO|
3rd January 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #8  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 8

105 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'd love a 1080p screen, gorilla glass, tegra 3, 64gb internal, ICS of course, 4G, an INSANE camera, and no matter the mah a battery to hold it all together for 14+ hours at heavy use.

But that's just me.

let me not forget to say vanilla android!
4th January 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 3

34 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintaeroboy

What do you want to see if HTC bring out a hardware keyboard phone? Also names and any news.
Personal I would want qHD screen, terga 3 CPU, + GPU, 4G, sense/ics 4.0?, better speakers, 1900 mha battery, 16GB on broad memory, 2GB RAM,

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

4.0" 720p screen, Qualcomm krait + adreno 225, pentaband 3g, AOSP ICS, 2GB ram, 16GB ROM + SD card, 5 row QWERTY with directional keys or D-pad, dedicated camera button, metal back cover with release lever.

hey, I can dream right?
4th January 2012, 07:44 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 61

736 posts
More
I want an HTC device, built as solid and of as good quality as this one with updated Rezound like features. Not going to happen though, HTC has successfully grabbed a large portion of the market due to their past quality and has since shifted from quality to quantity.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread