OP Hashcode

29th February 2012, 11:07 PM   |  #1151  
Flag New Iberia, Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 72

544 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzandrewst

There is something wrong with this picture...I did a battery stats wipe.

D3 - Hash's ICS - Beta 1

mine randomly does that, it'll stay at 100% for like 12-15 hours then it'll drop down to 40% and discharge normally, just a glitch in the battery stats
1st March 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #1152  
Thanks Meter: 5

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Dan

I've noticed Pandora FCs when connected to Microsoft SYNC via Bluetooth. I think I noticed it first during Alpha #6, or whenever it was first noted that "Bluetooth on but not connected = loss of all audio (in progress)." I'm assuming it's related to that issue, but wanted to mention it just in case.

Also, it doesn't FC if Bluetooth is on and not connected. I haven't been able to test what happens when connected to other devices.

Pandora FCs on the Motoblur build as well. Same thing, I've only seen it happen when connected to Microsoft SYNC via Bluetooth.

For awhile Bluetooth audio was working fine for me (minus occasional static) on a few Hash's alpha builds.
1st March 2012, 02:10 AM   |  #1153  
Flag South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 19

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalsynner85

mine randomly does that, it'll stay at 100% for like 12-15 hours then it'll drop down to 40% and discharge normally, just a glitch in the battery stats

Just making sure it was a known bug.

D3 - Hash's ICS - Beta 1
1st March 2012, 02:38 AM   |  #1154  
Thanks Meter: 11

36 posts
I have been on this ICS build since A7 without ever having this issue.

My battery, after some tweeks to lights and using setcpu profiles.
Known bugs sounds like something that is wrong with code, but I don't see how that's possible if its not found in all cases. Hash can't fix something that ain't broke.
Oh and if you look back at the last time someone posted about wiping battery stats, you will find the link to the article that will explain that the only thing you are doing wiping your battery stats is increasing the chance some weird change occurs which could be causing your"known bugs."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzandrewst

Just making sure it was a known bug.

D3 - Hash's ICS - Beta 1

Sent from my XT862 using XDA App
Last edited by atlantanetworkguy; 1st March 2012 at 02:45 AM.
1st March 2012, 02:57 AM   |  #1155  
Flag South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 19

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantanetworkguy

I have been on this ICS build since A7 without ever having this issue.

My battery, after some tweeks to lights and using setcpu profiles.
Known bugs sounds like something that is wrong with code, but I don't see how that's possible if its not found in all cases. Hash can't fix something that ain't broke.
Oh and if you look back at the last time someone posted about wiping battery stats, you will find the link to the article that will explain that the only thing you are doing wiping your battery stats is increasing the chance some weird change occurs which could be causing your"known bugs."

I do not always have this "issue" sorry for using the wrong terminology earlier. I just was under the understanding that this is where we were supposed to post issues we were having while using the rom. While I know that Hash can't fix something that ain't broke, I just thought I would post my issue to see if it was occurring with anyone else either.

D3 - Hash's ICS - Beta 1
1st March 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #1156  
Thanks Meter: 11

36 posts
Its all good. No drama, that kills dev. And maybe its not clear, but my opinion is there is a users thread for things that you occasionally see that don't effect the function of the phone. I see there are no moderators, so at some point we have to start self-moderating so that this can remain/become a place where everyone can follow without wasting too much time reading the same things over and over. Bonesjones even offers help via pm or email ..etc to keep this streamlined. All I'm saying is let's manage our resources so that devs can read here what might actually help them. No more rants for me...back to the shadows, reading and trying to learn more( finally know how to decompile the files so I can try and compare to atrix files). Thank you to all the people who spend hours for little to no money, seems to me like CM9 devs and people like Hash working together are doing a lot better job than google/moto duo who keep our bootloader locked.

1st March 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #1157  
Flag Anaheim
Thanks Meter: 37

217 posts
More
After having the Beta 1 installed for about a day, my phone has started locking up after ending a call. The screen stays black and all buttons become unresponsive and the only thing that recovers from this state is a battery pull. I reverted back to my backup of Alpha 7 with the camera .zip installed and the issue is gone. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Yes, I do a complete wipe before all of my installs.
1st March 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #1158  
Recognized Themer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,185

2,806 posts
More
I could not press 2 to activate so does anyone know the Verizon number for automatic programming or whatever?
1st March 2012, 05:14 AM   |  #1159  
Flag Anaheim
Thanks Meter: 37

217 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techno-update

I could not press 2 to activate so does anyone know the Verizon number for automatic programming or whatever?

Try dialing *22899
1st March 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #1160  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 22,696

3,243 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techno-update

Can use the hard keyboard and press 2 that way also.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread