I've noticed Pandora FCs when connected to Microsoft SYNC via Bluetooth. I think I noticed it first during Alpha #6, or whenever it was first noted that "Bluetooth on but not connected = loss of all audio (in progress)." I'm assuming it's related to that issue, but wanted to mention it just in case.
Also, it doesn't FC if Bluetooth is on and not connected. I haven't been able to test what happens when connected to other devices.
I have been on this ICS build since A7 without ever having this issue.
My battery, after some tweeks to lights and using setcpu profiles.
Known bugs sounds like something that is wrong with code, but I don't see how that's possible if its not found in all cases. Hash can't fix something that ain't broke.
Oh and if you look back at the last time someone posted about wiping battery stats, you will find the link to the article that will explain that the only thing you are doing wiping your battery stats is increasing the chance some weird change occurs which could be causing your"known bugs."
Sent from my XT862 using XDA App
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|