Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 39,972 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 3.10.12 MAJOR UPDATE! New!! The Express 1.0.1 Sense 3.0 Landscape,4G!!

Tip us?

DRUMSBH
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpost View Post
Mine worked, but only after cache and davick wipes and a reboot. I have noticed that this ROM is very touchy when setting it up but after that it runs great.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Use es file explorer and mount the file system in settings. Then go and change the lock screen title. Cannot have, .:;!? Or any other funky thing. Once changed go and unmount file system. This is the procedure for GW main rom and I believe this one is almost the same.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

DRUMSBH
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by vel7wil View Post
Will there be a fix for the lockscreen caption in the OD Tweaks?
Quoted wrong one above... Sorry look above this....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dieselford
Old
Thanks Meter 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruesomewolf View Post
You can try the clock widget from the latest shooter, I disabled the flip. Yes it is a pita, it required smali and m10 editing, but the clock widget should be ok to use, I'm sure od will step in and say if its not compatible, but I'm pretty sure it is.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
You the man GW, will check it out. Always got my back. Thanks man!
Running some sort of awesome rom by one of our awesome devs!
Thanks to all who contribute to the improvement of our devices!

If there's anyway that I can help, just ask!

vel7wil
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosart View Post
The only thing that needs to be done is to mount from read only to read write in a file explorer ( super manager, or root manager of any file manager on the market that has root access). Then go to od tweaks and change your lockscreen caption. Nothing else need be done. It just needs read/ write access

Sent from my EVO 4G using xda premium
Whew!! !!! That's that did it....my anal retentiveness has agitating my dots.. :banghead: alllllllll better now!! !!.....thanks

Sent from my Expressed out eVo 4g using xda premium
Current: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Roms: Lab Rats
Version:4.1.2
Hardware: L900.09
Baseband: L900VPUBMK4
PRI: ?
PRL: 55012
Kernel: 3.0.31-626403sE.infra@SEP-92#1
Themes: Back To The Goodness/\Million Shades of Gray (PATB)
Launcher: TW Launcher
Recovery: TWRP
Retired: Samsung Instinct,Palm Pre,HTC Evo 4g,htc Evo 4G LTE

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!![/

cityneversleepz
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by achami85 View Post
so the free rom is just the 3.6.1 just moved to the site? ha thought it was going to be the rc with no support if you didnt donate......i dont pay for anything on my phone but my phone bill so why would this be any different

and to all the haters who are saying donations arent a big deal, its like paying someone to do something that is fun
you have the right to say what you want, but you could have also NOT donated, and NOT said a thing. I don't think anyone is hating you for your frugal actions, but maybe it is you that is hating the donating part. Free speech is fine, free markets are just as important. I was waiting to grab this rom because 3.6.1 is great anyway, but now you motivated me to donate in a reverse way. Thanks and, please anyone reading this that was on the fence, come on .99 cents can't even buy .99 cents anymore, so take the plunge. Later, going to grab my credit card right now.

cityneversleepz

jimzip69
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I jst wanted Rom I paid..and yeah freeware shareware all others found on xda u click the link for the Rom and it don't cost unless we want to become a member of the site that is hosting the download. Other wise it should truly be free.this payment is going to one person not a group or to a web site for hosting..but I truly don't care but I did pay and did not get confirmation/activation# just a # from pay-pal of the transaction
Tags
4g rom, car+rope+vaelpak=taint, evo 4g, evo rom, flyer, the express
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe