Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,674 Members 37,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Read This First]

Tip us?

will_69_67
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100 View Post
Sadly, there is nothing I can do about the members that don't want to use the search feature. I can't make them read either. That's what school is supposed to be for.
I just wanted to say there are a few of us out here who do know how to read and use the search feature, and also give a big thanks to Binary, Xboarder and everyone else for all of there hard work. I was missing my HD2, but thanks to you guys it is now a distant memory.

freakboy13
Old
Thanks Meter 400
+1....

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
" A Galaxy without Android is like a ship with out water...."
ALERT ---> KIES 2.xxx or KIES 3 for the Galaxy note 3:
EFR TOOL and UPDATE TOOL WILL NOT work with AT&T Galaxy Note 3

Got A Samsung and Soft bricked it?
Panicked cuz ya bootlooped yer new phone?
Or maybe you just want THE FASTEST and EASIEST way back to stock rom with out using Odin?
Then click my tutorial: :thumbup:
CLICK-----> EFR<-----CLICK

seansk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
I have edited alot and looked around to find everything for mac, pc and linux. I put them in 3 easy steps. THERE SHOULD BE NO problems rooting your phone.
Devices:
HTC Amaze white: rooted S-OFF CM nightly | 4EXT recovery |
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 white: Stock rooted honeycomb 3.1 | 4.0.0.4 CWM

If I have helped you please don't forget to click thanks

gb3600
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I used this to post to find the how to root guide by binary and it was very helpful! Can I make a suggest though? The link goes to the development section and new people like me can't post replies in development until I get ten posts. Since there is one in General too can you link to that one instead? Cant hurt nothing and if I have problems i can just reply in there. I didn't have any problems though but I did want to say thanks and to share my appreciation for your hard work.

seansk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb3600 View Post
I used this to post to find the how to root guide by binary and it was very helpful! Can I make a suggest though? The link goes to the development section and new people like me can't post replies in development until I get ten posts. Since there is one in General too can you link to that one instead? Cant hurt nothing and if I have problems i can just reply in there. I didn't have any problems though but I did want to say thanks and to share my appreciation for your hard work.
ok sound ok to me , They're basically the same so I have no problems with this
Devices:

gb3600
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansk View Post
ok sound ok to me , They're basically the same so I have no problems with this
cool thanks man!

i like this forum and people seem pretty friendly but there's a lot of information here and it's pretty overwhelming.

seansk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
cool thanks man!

i like this forum and people seem pretty friendly but there's a lot of information here and it's pretty overwhelming.
If you're new to android or rooting, it can be overwhelming, follow the "Rules" section in the first post of this thread, it has a lot of good links to familiarize yourself with things.
Devices:

Binary100100
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I actually agree with this. Seems sensible. It will probably cut down on some of the clutter and new threads. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the forums! Please remember to read (and follow) the forum rules.
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :
Energy ICS | Rooted | SIM Unlocked | HBOOT-1.93.2222 JuopunutBear S-OFF | Recovery 4ext | Kernel: HTC Stock

HTC EVO View 4G:
[ACS]CleverNameHere Rom RLS 1 (HC) | hboot 6.14.5556 | Revolutionary S-OFF | TWRP 1.0.3 Port

Samsung SGH-T959 Vibrant (unlocked) :
FFC v2 Mod
| Bionix NextGen 2 | Kernel: OverStock 2.4.1 | KB5 Modem | ClockworkMod Recovery

seansk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
I actually agree with this. Seems sensible. It will probably cut down on some of the clutter and new threads. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the forums! Please remember to read (and follow) the forum rules.
I agree and It's already done . and I changed what was called "Rules" to " Rules and General Knowledge"
Devices:

gb3600
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
yeah i read the forum rules and i watched the vid for noobs.
thank you!!