FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[Read This First]

Thanks Meter: 138
 
By seansk, Senior Member on 4th January 2012, 02:29 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th January 2012, 03:56 AM |#21  
will_69_67's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100

Sadly, there is nothing I can do about the members that don't want to use the search feature. I can't make them read either. That's what school is supposed to be for.

I just wanted to say there are a few of us out here who do know how to read and use the search feature, and also give a big thanks to Binary, Xboarder and everyone else for all of there hard work. I was missing my HD2, but thanks to you guys it is now a distant memory.
 
 
7th January 2012, 06:01 PM |#22  
freakboy13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 402
 
More
+1....


Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
10th January 2012, 05:52 AM |#23  
seansk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
I have edited alot and looked around to find everything for mac, pc and linux. I put them in 3 easy steps. THERE SHOULD BE NO problems rooting your phone.
16th January 2012, 12:28 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I used this to post to find the how to root guide by binary and it was very helpful! Can I make a suggest though? The link goes to the development section and new people like me can't post replies in development until I get ten posts. Since there is one in General too can you link to that one instead? Cant hurt nothing and if I have problems i can just reply in there. I didn't have any problems though but I did want to say thanks and to share my appreciation for your hard work.
16th January 2012, 12:32 PM |#25  
seansk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb3600

I used this to post to find the how to root guide by binary and it was very helpful! Can I make a suggest though? The link goes to the development section and new people like me can't post replies in development until I get ten posts. Since there is one in General too can you link to that one instead? Cant hurt nothing and if I have problems i can just reply in there. I didn't have any problems though but I did want to say thanks and to share my appreciation for your hard work.

ok sound ok to me , They're basically the same so I have no problems with this
16th January 2012, 12:34 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansk

ok sound ok to me , They're basically the same so I have no problems with this

cool thanks man!

i like this forum and people seem pretty friendly but there's a lot of information here and it's pretty overwhelming.
16th January 2012, 12:40 PM |#27  
seansk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb3600

cool thanks man!

i like this forum and people seem pretty friendly but there's a lot of information here and it's pretty overwhelming.

If you're new to android or rooting, it can be overwhelming, follow the "Rules" section in the first post of this thread, it has a lot of good links to familiarize yourself with things.
16th January 2012, 12:41 PM |#28  
Binary100100's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Detroit, Mi
Thanks Meter: 1,131
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb3600

I used this to post to find the how to root guide by binary and it was very helpful! Can I make a suggest though? The link goes to the development section and new people like me can't post replies in development until I get ten posts. Since there is one in General too can you link to that one instead? Cant hurt nothing and if I have problems i can just reply in there. I didn't have any problems though but I did want to say thanks and to share my appreciation for your hard work.

I actually agree with this. Seems sensible. It will probably cut down on some of the clutter and new threads. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the forums! Please remember to read (and follow) the forum rules.
16th January 2012, 12:43 PM |#29  
seansk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 138
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100

I actually agree with this. Seems sensible. It will probably cut down on some of the clutter and new threads. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the forums! Please remember to read (and follow) the forum rules.

I agree and It's already done . and I changed what was called "Rules" to " Rules and General Knowledge"
16th January 2012, 12:43 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100

I actually agree with this. Seems sensible. It will probably cut down on some of the clutter and new threads. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the forums! Please remember to read (and follow) the forum rules.

yeah i read the forum rules and i watched the vid for noobs.
thank you!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes