OP seansk

6th January 2012, 04:56 AM   |  #21  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100

Sadly, there is nothing I can do about the members that don't want to use the search feature. I can't make them read either. That's what school is supposed to be for.

I just wanted to say there are a few of us out here who do know how to read and use the search feature, and also give a big thanks to Binary, Xboarder and everyone else for all of there hard work. I was missing my HD2, but thanks to you guys it is now a distant memory.
7th January 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 401

1,730 posts
+1....

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
10th January 2012, 06:52 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 137

786 posts
More
I have edited alot and looked around to find everything for mac, pc and linux. I put them in 3 easy steps. THERE SHOULD BE NO problems rooting your phone.
16th January 2012, 01:28 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
I used this to post to find the how to root guide by binary and it was very helpful! Can I make a suggest though? The link goes to the development section and new people like me can't post replies in development until I get ten posts. Since there is one in General too can you link to that one instead? Cant hurt nothing and if I have problems i can just reply in there. I didn't have any problems though but I did want to say thanks and to share my appreciation for your hard work.
16th January 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles

786 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb3600

I used this to post to find the how to root guide by binary and it was very helpful! Can I make a suggest though? The link goes to the development section and new people like me can't post replies in development until I get ten posts. Since there is one in General too can you link to that one instead? Cant hurt nothing and if I have problems i can just reply in there. I didn't have any problems though but I did want to say thanks and to share my appreciation for your hard work.

ok sound ok to me , They're basically the same so I have no problems with this
16th January 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #26  

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansk

ok sound ok to me , They're basically the same so I have no problems with this

cool thanks man!

i like this forum and people seem pretty friendly but there's a lot of information here and it's pretty overwhelming.
16th January 2012, 01:40 PM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles

786 posts
More
Quote:

cool thanks man!

i like this forum and people seem pretty friendly but there's a lot of information here and it's pretty overwhelming.

If you're new to android or rooting, it can be overwhelming, follow the "Rules" section in the first post of this thread, it has a lot of good links to familiarize yourself with things.
16th January 2012, 01:41 PM   |  #28  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Detroit, Mi
Thanks Meter: 1,123

5,455 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I actually agree with this. Seems sensible. It will probably cut down on some of the clutter and new threads. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the forums! Please remember to read (and follow) the forum rules.
16th January 2012, 01:43 PM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles

786 posts
More
Quote:

I actually agree with this. Seems sensible. It will probably cut down on some of the clutter and new threads. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome to the forums! Please remember to read (and follow) the forum rules.

I agree and It's already done . and I changed what was called "Rules" to " Rules and General Knowledge"
16th January 2012, 01:43 PM   |  #30  

15 posts
Quote:

yeah i read the forum rules and i watched the vid for noobs.
thank you!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread