Sixaxis Controller Touch Profiles Master List

4th January 2012, 03:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46

101 posts
INTRO
Hello everyone, for those who aren't familiar with Sixaxis Controller app, it is an app you can use to you pair your ps3 controller to your android device to play game. Well one of the coolest feature that the app offers is the Touch Profiles (root required). This feature allows you to use your ps3 controller to play those games that do NOT support game pads or controllers. You simply bind your hard controller buttons to the onscreen virtual buttons. If you want to know more about it, google it or search on xda.

Anyway, so the purpose of this thread is to share those pre-made touch profiles. This will save time for a lot of people, whether you are a newbie, an experienced user but don't have time, or simply a lazy bum. If you are sharing your touch profiles, please provide important information such as device resolution, in-game settings (control schemes, sensitivity, and etc...), a list of key functions, and any other important information that may be needed to make your touch profiles work on other devices. Also if you can also attach a screen shot of the button mappings, it would be cool too.

HOW TO USE
1) Touch Profiles are in *.map format. Simply put it in /sdcard/data/com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller/profiles/

2) When open up Sixaxis Controller app, once your controller is paired, simply choose the right touch profile from the drop-down menu. (right under the "Pair Controller" button)
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to mythek88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

101 posts
reserved for the master list
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mythek88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 03:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

101 posts
reserved for my own touch profiles

Just attached touch profiles for N.O.V.A 2, BackStab, and Modern Combat 3. These touch profiles were tested on my Acer A500, with resolution 1280x800. Theoretically, they should work on devices with the same resolution. Unfortunately I don't have any other device to test them on. I wrote down the list of hard button functions, but that list is on my PC, which cannot boot at the moment due to some hardware problems. When I have time, I will open up the game and recompose a list of what the button functions, then i'll edit this post. In the mean time, you still can download my touch profiles then go in the game to figure out the control.

ps. don't forget to rename the attachments to *.map after you download them. follow the the simple instruction from post #1 then you're set to go. Enjoy!

GAMES

1) MODERN COMBAT 3 (1280x800, default control settings, Classic Control scheme)
UP
DOWN
LEFT
RIGHT
SELECT
START
L1
L2
L3
R1
R2
R3
TRIANGLE
CIRCLE
CROSS
SQUARE

2) N.O.V.A 2 (1280x800, default control settings)
UP
DOWN
LEFT
RIGHT
SELECT
START
L1
L2
L3
R1
R2
R3
TRIANGLE
CIRCLE
CROSS
SQUARE

3) BACKSTAB (1280x800, default control settings. To move faster, press the sword button or CIRCLE, then use your analog_left to move. anyone who has a better fix for this please let me know)
UP
DOWN
LEFT
RIGHT
SELECT
START
L1
L2
L3
R1
R2
R3
TRIANGLE
CIRCLE
CROSS
SQUARE
Attached Files
File Type: xap backstab.xap - [Click for QR Code] (543 Bytes, 1369 views)
File Type: xap moderncombat3.xap - [Click for QR Code] (708 Bytes, 2703 views)
File Type: xap nova2.xap - [Click for QR Code] (763 Bytes, 1368 views)
Last edited by mythek88; 4th January 2012 at 04:26 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mythek88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2012, 02:33 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I've created a few which work well on the Galaxy S (GT-I9000) which I'll share when I get a chance.

Dave
4th January 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 29

126 posts
More
Thanks for getting this started!

Hopefully in the future the app will be updated to allow us to download these files directly through it.
4th January 2012, 09:00 PM   |  #6  
Flag Blackpool
Thanks Meter: 13

187 posts
More
Here's a video of modern combat 3 on my homemade handheld!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awSul...Px3OLlpVoLNXcM

I'll put some of my controller maps on for the LG O2X when I get back to my PC.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ownjoouk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #7  
Flag Blackpool
Thanks Meter: 13

187 posts
More
You can find some LG Optimus 2X Key maps here.
The Following User Says Thank You to ownjoouk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2012, 09:52 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 120

422 posts
Hi everyone. I purchased the game Reckless Racing2(fun and great game!!) for my Transformer tablet. Anyway, I made up a touch profile for the game, but I had one thing that I wish I could change, if possible. When I come to a point in the game when I had to chose from a menu, I would like to scroll through using the up,down,left,right and then hit start to pick which option that I want, rather than having to assign a button to that option. For example, in my RR2, I have L1-L2_R1-R2 set to chose which option I want. But is there a set up where I can use the DPad to highlight these options? Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P20120105162733.jpg
Views:	3961
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	843867  
8th January 2012, 10:34 AM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

101 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kxs783kms

Hi everyone. I purchased the game Reckless Racing2(fun and great game!!) for my Transformer tablet. Anyway, I made up a touch profile for the game, but I had one thing that I wish I could change, if possible. When I come to a point in the game when I had to chose from a menu, I would like to scroll through using the up,down,left,right and then hit start to pick which option that I want, rather than having to assign a button to that option. For example, in my RR2, I have L1-L2_R1-R2 set to chose which option I want. But is there a set up where I can use the DPad to highlight these options? Thanks in advance

as far as I know, regular buttons (like how you are using) is the only way to select the option menu right now. I would definitely submit this idea to the developer for future updates. Right now it doesn't bug me too much because I play directly on my tablet, thus it's within reach for me to mess around with the menu. But I can certainly see that it would be an inconvenience if you play on your HDTV or sit far from your tablet.

and i'd like to apologize everyone for taking forever to update the control for the uploaded games. It's been very frustrating the past few days in trying to get my computer fixed. after many tests and windows reinstallations, i've finally figured out that my motherboard is the cause of the problem. It's now being RMA's so I hope the process won't take too long. I also hope that this thread gets more popular so we can have a larger database of touch profiles and as well as different control preferences.
Last edited by mythek88; 8th January 2012 at 10:47 AM.
10th January 2012, 03:02 AM   |  #10  
Flag Nuevo Laredo
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
here are some profiles for some games, just download the .map file guyz

http://dc467.4shared.com/download/o3...24818-f850fea1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jesesystem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread