OP Nashdogg

6th January 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #21  
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,798

2,316 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashdogg

My man, you have outdone yourself this time. These themes just keep getting better and better. Thank you and thanks to all the developers who's work helped make this theme awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Forum Runner

+1 on this! Flashed over CleanGB MTD and I can't remember being this impressed (yes I can; Minimalistic Black!) You are at the top of your game, Travis! Thanks and more thanks!

Sent from my Crispy-Clean Epic using XDA Premium

Love & Tolerate
Last edited by orlzzt; 6th January 2012 at 05:46 PM.
6th January 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 19

115 posts
More
Black with a little splash of color. Really Really digging this theme!

Great job Travis!
6th January 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Oh my.....I just installed this theme over ACS 5.5, running
Samurai Ronin5 kernel. this is sick!!! Love the theme, u never cease to amaze. Keep it up!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
6th January 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 383

895 posts
More
I was on shake n bake I flashed this theme this morning. I love it. But dont give up on shake n bake because I love that one too. I'm a sucker for blue themes.. . :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
6th January 2012, 09:34 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 18

463 posts
More
Uhhh def should have grabbed it when i could....link not working for me..crappp!!!

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEpic

Uhhh def should have grabbed it when i could....link not working for me..crappp!!!

Patience is a virtue....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ disregard last post!! Love the theme...yessss!!!
6th January 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #26  
Flag toledo
Thanks Meter: 1,805

2,447 posts
More
I love the theme. Thanks. Any chance of the 10 lock mod making it into this? Even if it was just an add on by itself that would b really amazing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
6th January 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #27  
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,692

8,367 posts
More
Please don't add the lockmod... if anything make it a seperate flashable or something... a lot of people have hella problems with the lockmod...

6th January 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #28  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 1,270

2,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11

Please don't add the lockmod... if anything make it a seperate flashable or something... a lot of people have hella problems with the lockmod...

The lock mod isn't really something that can just be added or taken away. The files that are modified are so different that you would still have a 15mb zip just to modify from one to the other.

As far as people having problems with the lock mod, I'm stating to wonder how big the problem really is. Since I released HCFE 2.5 without the lockmod the download stats still tell me that people still prefer the lockmod.
6th January 2012, 11:16 PM   |  #29  
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,692

8,367 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374

The lock mod isn't really something that can just be added or taken away. The files that are modified are so different that you would still have a 15mb zip just to modify from one to the other.

As far as people having problems with the lock mod, I'm stating to wonder how big the problem really is. Since I released HCFE 2.5 without the lockmod the download stats still tell me that people still prefer the lockmod.

I defenitely have problems with it... theme with... constant reboots... same theme just without the lockmod... no reboots...

7th January 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 383

895 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11

I defenitely have problems with it... theme with... constant reboots... same theme just without the lockmod... no reboots...

Yeah me too... I couldn't figure out why I was getting reboots til I got rid of the lockmod, I flashed a theme with no lockmod and now my phone is rock steady. You could always make a lockmod and non-lockmod version like you did on shake n bake. The AOSP lock mod addon works fine though. I'm running that right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Xalky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread