Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,417 Members 39,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][EI22/EL30/FC09] Crispy Clean [6/30/12]

Tip us?

orlzzt
Old
(Last edited by orlzzt; 6th January 2012 at 04:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashdogg View Post
My man, you have outdone yourself this time. These themes just keep getting better and better. Thank you and thanks to all the developers who's work helped make this theme awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Forum Runner
+1 on this! Flashed over CleanGB MTD and I can't remember being this impressed (yes I can; Minimalistic Black!) You are at the top of your game, Travis! Thanks and more thanks!

Sent from my Crispy-Clean Epic using XDA Premium

Love & Tolerate
Questions? Most answers can be found HERE

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli

justppc
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Black with a little splash of color. Really Really digging this theme!

Great job Travis!

funkydope
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Oh my.....I just installed this theme over ACS 5.5, running
Samurai Ronin5 kernel. this is sick!!! Love the theme, u never cease to amaze. Keep it up!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Xalky
Old
Thanks Meter 380
I was on shake n bake I flashed this theme this morning. I love it. But dont give up on shake n bake because I love that one too. I'm a sucker for blue themes.. . :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Samsung GS5 16gb
MOAR
Nova Launcher Prime

Please push the THANKS BUTTON if you got help from me!!!

MrEpic
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Uhhh def should have grabbed it when i could....link not working for me..crappp!!!

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEpic View Post
Uhhh def should have grabbed it when i could....link not working for me..crappp!!!
Patience is a virtue....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ disregard last post!! Love the theme...yessss!!!

justen7723
Old
Thanks Meter 1655
I love the theme. Thanks. Any chance of the 10 lock mod making it into this? Even if it was just an add on by itself that would b really amazing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4547
Please don't add the lockmod... if anything make it a seperate flashable or something... a lot of people have hella problems with the lockmod...

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

shane6374
Old
Thanks Meter 1270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
Please don't add the lockmod... if anything make it a seperate flashable or something... a lot of people have hella problems with the lockmod...

The lock mod isn't really something that can just be added or taken away. The files that are modified are so different that you would still have a 15mb zip just to modify from one to the other.

As far as people having problems with the lock mod, I'm stating to wonder how big the problem really is. Since I released HCFE 2.5 without the lockmod the download stats still tell me that people still prefer the lockmod.

Current Device - Nexus 5
Retired Devices - Nexus 4 - Galaxy S3 - Nexus S 4G - Epic 4G - Touch Pro 2 - Vogue
Please click the "Thanks" button if I helped or you like my work.
Twitter @shane6374

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4547
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
The lock mod isn't really something that can just be added or taken away. The files that are modified are so different that you would still have a 15mb zip just to modify from one to the other.

As far as people having problems with the lock mod, I'm stating to wonder how big the problem really is. Since I released HCFE 2.5 without the lockmod the download stats still tell me that people still prefer the lockmod.
I defenitely have problems with it... theme with... constant reboots... same theme just without the lockmod... no reboots...

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

Xalky
Old
Thanks Meter 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
I defenitely have problems with it... theme with... constant reboots... same theme just without the lockmod... no reboots...

Yeah me too... I couldn't figure out why I was getting reboots til I got rid of the lockmod, I flashed a theme with no lockmod and now my phone is rock steady. You could always make a lockmod and non-lockmod version like you did on shake n bake. The AOSP lock mod addon works fine though. I'm running that right now.
Samsung GS5 16gb
MOAR
Nova Launcher Prime

Please push the THANKS BUTTON if you got help from me!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Xalky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]