Originally Posted by dr.ketan
Couldn't find till now. Surely update if i get it.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
This is in Chinese, but maybe you could make it work from this?. http://www.xiaomileyuan.com/app/31.html
I found these instructions in a closed thread, but I am not smart enough to do this.
1) Download a working version of the hacked map, its corresponding original version and the latest map version.
2) Extract from all apks their classes.dex.
3) Disassemble the classes.dex (hack, original & new) using*baksmali . This will create a folder of disassembled files for each classes.dex, viz., hfolder, ofolder & nfolder respectively.
4) Use a diff tool such as meld (in ubuntu) to find the differences in hfolder & ofolder.
5) Port the diff (i.e., modified parts) in hfolder to nfolder. Please make sure that they are the same file when porting (i.e., most of the other codes should match).
6) If you realise that the hacked file does not corresponds to the new file (i.e., same file name or file does not exists in nfolder), look for some codes (in the hacked file) that can uniquely identify it and search in the folder, using tools such as grep or find.
7) Copy all files in brut folder to nfolder.
8) Edit the files in brut folder of nfolder such that the references (some function calls to the map classes) in them point to the correct classes/files in nfolder.
9) Once all modifications are ported, assemble it using*smali *which will create a dex file. Name it as classes.dex.
10) Replace the classes.dex of the new map apk with the newly assembled classes.dex.
11) Resign the apk.