Let me present you MIUI ROM made by me, allbest on Modaco, aka doc3000 on XDA and DOC2008 on 4pda.
Based on Burstlam's CM9-PRE-RC05.5-BLADE and MIUI 2.2.24 beta
Thanks to Burstlam for his ICS ROM and jahlovePL from XDA for help.
What should work:
- MIUI themes
- Wired headset
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Music player (FLAC support added)
- GPU acceleration
- SD card
- Google Sync
- Gmail (partly)
- Maps (May not work)
- Auto rotation
- Able Overclock
- Telephone Fully works
- USB storage mode (only via Dual Mount SD Widget - included in the ROM)
- DSP manager
- Default browser
- Built-in file manager
- Video (with MX video player app)
- Camera (You can take pictures, but does not what you're doing!)
What does not work:
- YouTube (app)
- Wi-Fi tethering / mobile hotspot
- Auto brightness doesn't work properly. It's better to disable it.
- orange help pop-up disables keyboard in text field
Solution: to make a missed call and tap notification in the expanded status bar - pop-up will no longer appear
• You need at least 200mb system
• Download the ROM
• Copy the ZIP to Memory Card
• Start CWM
• Make a Full Wipe (data/factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, mount & storage > format /system)
• Start the install
• Boot into the ROM
• Wait 2-3 minutes
ATTENTION: Before using MIUI themes you should create data/system/theme folder with root explorer. The themes for old MIUI are not fully supported. Miui v4 won't theme settings and other system menus unless made for v4.
You can use downloaded on PC themes by copy MTZ files into MIUI/theme on your SD.