Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,838 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [29 Sept] ELEGANCIA™ | Sense 3.6 | 4.0 |► ◄| Sense 4.1 | 8.0.0 |EQS,APM,HUB|

Tip us?
 
Catpoule
Old
#7681  
Catpoule's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 509
Posts: 1,352
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint Claude
tomorrow night i will be on the thread sleeping there ,waiting for the both rom ... will choose at this time.

@drew : i saw your last skin, i like it very much.
Maybe you will release it tomorrow too ;)
I will try it for sure. Right now i'm still on the first BEATS V1 released ...

addict of your work so maybe i'll stay on 3.6 if you can not for the moment work for sense 4. Staying with you my friend.
______________
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE III
Rom: X note v9 kitkat
 
SeriouslyCrazy
Old
#7682  
SeriouslyCrazy's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 23880
Posts: 5,468
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seattle, Wa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpoule View Post
tomorrow night i will be on the thread sleeping there ,waiting for the both rom ... will choose at this time.

@drew : i saw your last skin, i like it very much.
Maybe you will release it tomorrow too ;)
I will try it for sure. Right now i'm still on the first BEATS V1 released ...

addict of your work so maybe i'll stay on 3.6 if you can not for the moment work for sense 4. Staying with you my friend.
The skin is already released here it is


http://minus.com/mbnYdOda5o/

unzip it and use your app manager too load it. Do not flash it .................enjoy
SeriouslyCrazy's Playground 2......click HERE
SeriouslyCrazy's Playground......click HERE
.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslyCrazy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
akapaul26
Old
#7683  
akapaul26's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6361
Posts: 5,275
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rio Rancho, NM USA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpoule View Post
hi my friend ;)

i will try it for sure .. i will download it

but i like anthrax too ...lol
bricked and anthrax are my best kernel... never know which one to choose.
too much choicesssssssssssssssssss !
Yeah but bricked now has sweep to wake and sweep to sleep!

Sent with my Elegancia powered sensation 4G


Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
akapaul26
Old
(Last edited by akapaul26; 13th April 2012 at 04:44 AM.)
#7684  
akapaul26's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6361
Posts: 5,275
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rio Rancho, NM USA

 
DONATE TO ME
So while we are bragging about Phoenix 3.6 here is a benchmark running a build between 3.5.0 and 3.x.x using bricked 0.85 kernel 1.72 oc.....etc




Oh and look at the battery.....




Sent with my Elegancia powered sensation 4G


Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Catpoule
Old
#7685  
Catpoule's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 509
Posts: 1,352
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint Claude
Quote:
Originally Posted by akapaul26 View Post
Yeah but bricked now has sweep to wake and sweep to sleep!

Sent with my Elegancia powered sensation 4G
@pauly : i did not really understood very well how to rename the file.

Could you tell me how to rename it with those values :

min : 192 max : 1560 ondemand. sleep: 384



i am afraid to make mistake so i never try his new stuff

I have another question for you :

If we have already configure the file by default, what about those overclock apps ? do you still use system tuner or setcpu ?

Can you explain why it is better to rename by default? does it have any influence on battery or else ?
thanks my friend
______________
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE III
Rom: X note v9 kitkat
 
Steve0007
Old
#7686  
Steve0007's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6792
Posts: 5,249
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Both Elegancia_ICS updates

Ladies, Gentlemen,

Our Elegancia_Phoenix_Edition has been updated.
Our Elegancia_Sense4 has been updated too.

As usual our changelog for Phoenix Edition is posted in post 3.
The changelog for Elegancia_Sense4 is posted HERE.

We believe the updates include some nice improvements.
Let me thank Team Elegancia for their dedication to improve what ever can still be improved, and it is a pleasure to have such a Team.

Let me finally hope we will still get the support that those 2 roms deserved, as you know, any donation is much appreciated

Now it is time to rock your phone. Enjoy

PS: mirrors are welcome (for once)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Steve0007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
akapaul26
Old
(Last edited by akapaul26; 13th April 2012 at 04:25 AM.)
#7687  
akapaul26's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6361
Posts: 5,275
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rio Rancho, NM USA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpoule View Post
@pauly : i did not really understood very well how to rename the file.

Could you tell me how to rename it with those values :

min : 192 max : 1560 ondemand. sleep: 384



i am afraid to make mistake so i never try his new stuff

I have another question for you :

If we have already configure the file by default, what about those overclock apps ? do you still use system tuner or setcpu ?

Can you explain why it is better to rename by default? does it have any influence on battery or else ?
thanks my friend
Rename what chick? I use systemtuner pro. I use 384 1.728 or 1.67 oc speed and my sd tweak to 6011 and deadline. Nothing else change.

The sweep to wake is a feature. You slide your finger from home to search to wake device and from search to home to turn screen off its feature built into kernel.

Sent with my Elegancia powered sensation 4G


Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Catpoule
Old
#7688  
Catpoule's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 509
Posts: 1,352
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saint Claude
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslyCrazy View Post
The skin is already released here it is


http://minus.com/mbnYdOda5o/

unzip it and use your app manager too load it. Do not flash it .................enjoy
drew is this one for TR ? just to make sure because i don't see TR on the file ...
______________
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE III
Rom: X note v9 kitkat
 
akapaul26
Old
#7689  
akapaul26's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6361
Posts: 5,275
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rio Rancho, NM USA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpoule View Post
drew is this one for TR ? just to make sure because i don't see TR on the file ...
We only need one file now cat. With leedroid tweaks cooked in rom u can make statusbar transparent.

Sent with my Elegancia powered sensation 4G


Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!
The Following User Says Thank You to akapaul26 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Steve0007
Old
#7690  
Steve0007's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6792
Posts: 5,249
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpoule View Post
drew is this one for TR ? just to make sure because i don't see TR on the file ...
Salut Catherine, long time
Hope you are doing fine.
With Leedroid tweaks 4.1, the transparency is enabled directly using the tweaks

The Following User Says Thank You to Steve0007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
awesome, battery friendly, best rom, elegancia, elegant, eye candy, fastest, good, phenomenal, sensation, sense 4.0, sense 4.1, steve0007, sweep2sleep, sweep2wake, t-mobile, wifi calling
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes