Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] [29 Sept] ELEGANCIA™ | Sense 3.6 | 4.0 |► ◄| Sense 4.1 | 8.0.0 |EQS,APM,HUB|

OP V6-Maniac

7th May 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #9681  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 417

2,589 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavell7298

Hey Cat. I see you running Anthrax kernel on your phone. I'm curious to know how's that working for you. I ask because I hear a good number of people can't run that kernel on their phones.

I had tried anthrax too and didn't have issues with it. Deciding between that and bricked

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium
7th May 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #9682  
Thanks Meter: 22

57 posts
Hi Cat after reading your enthusiasm got Badass kernel I am giving it a go and so far no problems. Will be checking battery performance. I am using the Sense Phoenix 3.6, v3.7.0. baseband 11.72.3504.00U_11.23.3504.08_M2, RIL4.0.0024HMQ
Gareth
Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
7th May 2012, 07:41 PM   |  #9683  
Flag Katy, TX
Thanks Meter: 58

200 posts
More
Steve.
Have you tried the OrDroid adreno drivers (NewGL) 2.18. Works great on Elegancia and fixes Skype's green man for good. Might be worth incorporating it in future releases
7th May 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #9684  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 664

1,422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcontigo

Steve.
Have you tried the OrDroid adreno drivers (NewGL) 2.18. Works great on Elegancia and fixes Skype's green man for good. Might be worth incorporating it in future releases

Same here but with 218 driver, with 213 I am still the angry Hulk. Though I start to have some issue with Skype itself, I'll install the previous version to confirm is (Skype reboot) Adreno or Skype application issue

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium
Last edited by dublinz; 7th May 2012 at 08:22 PM.
7th May 2012, 08:21 PM   |  #9685  
Flag Dublin

1,422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrj28

I had tried anthrax too and didn't have issues with it. Deciding between that and bricked

Sent from my Sensation 4G using xda premium

If you can find someone with sensation who will install Bricked and you put Antrax, test it with with stock music player.... If it's not much to ask, just share your thoughts about sound....

7th May 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #9686  
Flag Dublin

1,422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razpr

Quick Question:

When you long-press the home button for recent apps and you slide them upwards, does it end task / close the app? have been doing it for some days now but im not noticing the phone speed up any better (gets choppy sometimes and i have to restart it).

And you will keep having same problem unless you stop forcing your phone to close any application that way . Closing application in that maner can create additional problems. Closing the app that way won't improve battery life, it will even deplete more than usual....
BTW I changed recent app to resembles sense 4, and I like it like that

7th May 2012, 09:08 PM   |  #9687  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 14

223 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Thirteen

Hi Razpr!

Which ROM version? Which kernel version? OC kernel? What frequency? Further details for a better understanding.

Elegancia Sense 4.0 build v3.8, kernel is 3.0.28-bricked-3.0-v1.0lowgpu clocked at 1.8ghz and 560 when screen is off governor is on-demand (didnt like bad-ass so much)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinz

And you will keep having same problem unless you stop forcing your phone to close any application that way . Closing application in that maner can create additional problems. Closing the app that way won't improve battery life, it will even deplete more than usual....
BTW I changed recent app to resembles sense 4, and I like it like that

Well im having slowdowns from time to time and what i found that fixed this was disabling fastboot and restarting the phone and its back to quick as ever. However what i wanted to know was if i long-pressed on home button to go into recent apps, it will show you all your recent apps and you can kinda slide them upwards and they dissapear. DOES THIS CLOSE THE APPS? i dont use the task manager because i know it consumes battery when it closes the apps and then they will just open again and the phone will open them again anyways.
The phone slows down for some reason and its not because im closing the apps, i close the apps AFTER its slow. i have to figure out why its getting slow. regardless closing them doesnt fix it, so i just avoid the task manager.
7th May 2012, 09:19 PM   |  #9688  
Flag Dublin

1,422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razpr

Elegancia Sense 4.0 build v3.8, kernel is 3.0.28-bricked-3.0-v1.0lowgpu clocked at 1.8ghz and 560 when screen is off governor is on-demand (didnt like bad-ass so much)

Well im having slowdowns from time to time and what i found that fixed this was disabling fastboot and restarting the phone and its back to quick as ever. However what i wanted to know was if i long-pressed on home button to go into recent apps, it will show you all your recent apps and you can kinda slide them upwards and they dissapear. DOES THIS CLOSE THE APPS? i dont use the task manager because i know it consumes battery when it closes the apps and then they will just open again and the phone will open them again anyways.
The phone slows down for some reason and its not because im closing the apps, i close the apps AFTER its slow. i have to figure out why its getting slow. regardless closing them doesnt fix it, so i just avoid the task manager.

YES IT CLOSE APP. Check for yourself ;) I just retest it.... Though I am on 3.6

7th May 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #9689  
Flag Frankfurt am Main / GER
Thanks Meter: 1,144

2,827 posts
More
A question to Steve0007
I'd like to ask how LeeDroid Tweaks is built in the rom. What I found is an .apk file called Tweaks.apk - found in system/apps. But I think this one contains your personal tweaks for the Elegancia series and has nothing to do with LeeDroid. When I take a look onto a XML file, I read M0narx a couple of times what irritates me if it's not LeeDroids apk.

My intension is to delete it by RomCleaner when I update the rom without wiping anything. Those tweaks set by Leedroid.apk will be kept
7th May 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #9690  
Flag Dublin

1,422 posts
More
I just checked in leedroid zip file Name is tweaks.Apk
Hope it helps

The Following User Says Thank You to dublinz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, battery friendly, best rom, elegancia, elegant, eye candy, fastest, good, phenomenal, sensation, sense 4.0, sense 4.1, steve0007, sweep2sleep, sweep2wake, t-mobile, wifi calling
Previous Thread Next Thread