Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][CM7.2] Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 **Fast n' Lite**

OP kyrillos13

21st April 2012, 11:22 AM   |  #1561  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
airplane mode
I flashed v10.1
flashed sucessfully but i am not able to disable airplane mode.
it is enabled by default.i removed sim card and battery but no help.kindly assist me as i am noob
21st April 2012, 11:41 AM   |  #1562  
kyrillos13's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 5,116
 
4,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minijis

I flashed v10.1
flashed sucessfully but i am not able to disable airplane mode.
it is enabled by default.i removed sim card and battery but no help.kindly assist me as i am noob

Try Factory reset.
21st April 2012, 11:45 AM   |  #1563  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrillos13

Try Factory reset.

tried but wasteful
21st April 2012, 11:54 AM   |  #1564  
kyrillos13's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 5,116
 
4,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minijis

tried but wasteful

Settings => Location & Security, Disable sim card lock and reboot.
21st April 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #1565  
strugalovic88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Finished testing of v10.2 and i just can say, thank u kyrillos13, thank u because your rom revived my g3!!!
Last edited by strugalovic88; 21st April 2012 at 01:09 PM.
21st April 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #1566  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 701
 
1,254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
i just flashed your rom, great work! keep it up, its amazingly fast

i have just one question, have you applied any sound mods (beats mod, srs or megabassbeats?) and for the apps2sd script to work, do i have to format my partition with minitool? or just with recovery? also, does the script start automatically ? or do i have to do something in the settings?

thanks
Last edited by alb3rtt; 21st April 2012 at 01:40 PM.
21st April 2012, 01:50 PM   |  #1567  
kyrillos13's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 5,116
 
4,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb3rtt

i just flashed your rom, great work! keep it up, its amazingly fast

i have just one question, have you applied any sound mods (beats mod, srs or megabassbeats?) and for the apps2sd script to work, do i have to format my partition with minitool? or just with recovery? also, does the script start automatically ? or do i have to do something in the settings?

thanks

In v10.2 there is no sound mod. The app2sd script starts automatically if you have a partition in your sdcard. The recommended way to partition your sdcard is:
1) Backup all your files to your pc. (Because the partition will format your sdcard)
2) Enter CWM recovery => Advanced => Partition SDcard. Choose ext4, 512mb or any size you want, and choose 0mb when it asks about swap. Wait until finishes.
3) Copy the files you did backup back to your sd The partition will work as soon as you open your phone with the partitioned sdcard. Note: The "first" boot may take longer
The Following User Says Thank You to kyrillos13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 01:54 PM   |  #1568  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 701
 
1,254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrillos13

In v10.2 there is no sound mod. The app2sd script starts automatically if you have a partition in your sdcard. The recommended way to partition your sdcard is:
1) Backup all your files to your pc. (Because the partition will format your sdcard)
2) Enter CWM recovery => Advanced => Partition SDcard. Choose ext4, 512mb or any size you want, and choose 0mb when it asks about swap. Wait until finishes.
3) Copy the files you did backup back to your sd The partition will work as soon as you open your phone with the partitioned sdcard. Note: The "first" boot may take longer

my sd is already partitioned, should i partition it again with cwm recovery? or just format it with minitool to ext4? sorry for all the questions
21st April 2012, 02:11 PM   |  #1569  
kyrillos13's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 5,116
 
4,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb3rtt

my sd is already partitioned, should i partition it again with cwm recovery? or just format it with minitool to ext4? sorry for all the questions

No need to repartition, just go in recovery => Mounts and storage and format sd-ext partition
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyrillos13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 07:47 PM   |  #1570  
Xapns's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Kyrillos great work man!!!
Google play givew me an error and doesn't open!
I used it once to download a game,the game never downloaded
amd then google play was shut down and never opened again!
What should i do?Thank You!!!
And another question,what should i do to have 160 characters in Greek Sms?
Last edited by Xapns; 21st April 2012 at 08:03 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes