Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,704 Members 52,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM7.2] Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 **Fast n' Lite**

Tip us?

minijis
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default airplane mode

I flashed v10.1
flashed sucessfully but i am not able to disable airplane mode.
it is enabled by default.i removed sim card and battery but no help.kindly assist me as i am noob

kyrillos13
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by minijis View Post
I flashed v10.1
flashed sucessfully but i am not able to disable airplane mode.
it is enabled by default.i removed sim card and battery but no help.kindly assist me as i am noob
Try Factory reset.

S4 Mini LTE Black Edition powered by CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightly

DEV - Galaxy Ace 2 firmware: KYRILLOSv9.JB.XXMG2 (Android 4.1.2)
DEV - Galaxy 3 firmware: Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 (Android 2.3.7) // Kyrillos' ROM v9.7.1 (Android 2.2)

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up here and get 2.5GB for free!!
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things! Sign up here and get 20GB for free!!

minijis
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrillos13 View Post
Try Factory reset.
tried but wasteful

kyrillos13
Old
Thanks Meter 5089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by minijis View Post
tried but wasteful
Settings => Location & Security, Disable sim card lock and reboot.

DEV - Galaxy 3 firmware: Kyrillos' ROM v10.6 (Android 2.3.7) // Kyrillos' ROM v9.7.1 (Android 2.2)

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up here and get 2.5GB for free!!
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things! Sign up here and get 20GB for free!!

strugalovic88
Old
(Last edited by strugalovic88; 21st April 2012 at 12:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Finished testing of v10.2 and i just can say, thank u kyrillos13, thank u because your rom revived my g3!!!

alb3rtt
Old
(Last edited by alb3rtt; 21st April 2012 at 12:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 681
i just flashed your rom, great work! keep it up, its amazingly fast

i have just one question, have you applied any sound mods (beats mod, srs or megabassbeats?) and for the apps2sd script to work, do i have to format my partition with minitool? or just with recovery? also, does the script start automatically ? or do i have to do something in the settings?

thanks
Phone: Black Nexus 5 32GB
Setup: Purity w/UBER Kernel and ART.

kyrillos13
Old
Thanks Meter 5089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb3rtt View Post
i just flashed your rom, great work! keep it up, its amazingly fast

i have just one question, have you applied any sound mods (beats mod, srs or megabassbeats?) and for the apps2sd script to work, do i have to format my partition with minitool? or just with recovery? also, does the script start automatically ? or do i have to do something in the settings?

thanks
In v10.2 there is no sound mod. The app2sd script starts automatically if you have a partition in your sdcard. The recommended way to partition your sdcard is:
1) Backup all your files to your pc. (Because the partition will format your sdcard)
2) Enter CWM recovery => Advanced => Partition SDcard. Choose ext4, 512mb or any size you want, and choose 0mb when it asks about swap. Wait until finishes.
3) Copy the files you did backup back to your sd The partition will work as soon as you open your phone with the partitioned sdcard. Note: The "first" boot may take longer

The Following User Says Thank You to kyrillos13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alb3rtt
Old
Thanks Meter 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrillos13 View Post
In v10.2 there is no sound mod. The app2sd script starts automatically if you have a partition in your sdcard. The recommended way to partition your sdcard is:
1) Backup all your files to your pc. (Because the partition will format your sdcard)
2) Enter CWM recovery => Advanced => Partition SDcard. Choose ext4, 512mb or any size you want, and choose 0mb when it asks about swap. Wait until finishes.
3) Copy the files you did backup back to your sd The partition will work as soon as you open your phone with the partitioned sdcard. Note: The "first" boot may take longer
my sd is already partitioned, should i partition it again with cwm recovery? or just format it with minitool to ext4? sorry for all the questions
Phone: Black Nexus 5 32GB
Setup: Purity w/UBER Kernel and ART.

kyrillos13
Old
Thanks Meter 5089

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alb3rtt View Post
my sd is already partitioned, should i partition it again with cwm recovery? or just format it with minitool to ext4? sorry for all the questions
No need to repartition, just go in recovery => Mounts and storage and format sd-ext partition

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyrillos13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Xapns
Old
(Last edited by Xapns; 21st April 2012 at 07:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Kyrillos great work man!!!
Google play givew me an error and doesn't open!
I used it once to download a game,the game never downloaded
amd then google play was shut down and never opened again!
What should i do?Thank You!!!
And another question,what should i do to have 160 characters in Greek Sms?