Thread Closed

[ICS][CM9] Defy/Defy+ [Froyo kernel: 16/05 Epsylon3][GB kernel: 16/05 Epsylon3]

17th May 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #5961  
ppero196's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Drniš
Thanks Meter: 1,199
 
3,083 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vap_66

Probably the LED died and the light gets there from the other buttons. Same thing happened to me (but it is the Home button) after flashing CM7 last year. I don't think that it's worth it to send your phone into service for this reason.

Trimis de pe Defy CM9

OMG!

If that's that, then my buttons died long time ago (bought it exactly year ago). When i bought it, menu and back light were not so bright.

Sent from my MB525 using XDA
17th May 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #5962  
Member
Flag Gliwice - Poland
Thanks Meter: 13
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Newest Eppy for CM9 kernel: the camera is not working (doesn't metter if white or black), when i tried to change from newest quarx to eppy my phone stayed on "launching applications" and after reflash qaurx, the same. I have to wipe data.

Wainting for fix from eppy or new quarx.
17th May 2012, 02:05 PM   |  #5963  
Senior Member
Flag IASI
Thanks Meter: 6
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
for me dont work to enable data, any solution. when i enable data no show the icon "H'
17th May 2012, 02:20 PM   |  #5964  
oSandmaNo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 445
 
1,185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vap_66

Probably the LED died and the light gets there from the other buttons. Same thing happened to me (but it is the Home button) after flashing CM7 last year. I don't think that it's worth it to send your phone into service for this reason.

Trimis de pe Defy CM9

Ohhh I thought it was software issue! Well I can use it like this anyway so no problem.

Sent from my MB526 using XDA
17th May 2012, 02:22 PM   |  #5965  
vrl13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 245
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
more info
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetgrup

for me dont work to enable data, any solution. when i enable data no show the icon "H'

Hello,

You don't get any data at all? not even GPRS? or you want to enable 3G connection?

In the first case i think you should go to System Settings -> More -> Wireless and networks -> Mobile networks and check if you have "Data enabled". Also here you can find Acces Point Names - you will need to make sure at least one is configured for your service provider.

If you simply want to enable 3G connection (UMTS) because you got stuck on EDGE2, then make sure that on System Settings -> More -> Wireless and networks -> Mobile networks settings you don't have a check mark on "Use only 2G networks"

There also might be an issue with the service provider's network..check my other posts from All Your ICS/CM9 related Bug Reports And Questions And Stuff...

Hope this helps.

Regards.
17th May 2012, 04:35 PM   |  #5966  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
i can't undersant why the hwa is not supported in our phone D:
17th May 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #5967  
vap_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 511
 
802 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenjo36

i can't undersant why the hwa is not supported in our phone D:

Locked bootloader.
You're welcome.

Trimis de pe Defy CM9
The Following User Says Thank You to vap_66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #5968  
krlox_rokr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barranquilla
Thanks Meter: 44
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
is my humble opinion , i feel that exist many developers in parallel ways they aren't together if everyone join to the same team the roms will be amazing because they will to join all the knowlege.. for example if the cam works on quarx roms with doesn't on epys?

i don't know if i'm talking ("#$%&/) just is something in my mind
Last edited by krlox_rokr; 17th May 2012 at 05:21 PM.
17th May 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #5969  
Kayant's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,049
 
1,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krlox_rokr

is my humble opinion , i feel that exist many developers in parallel ways they aren't together if everyone join to the same team the roms will be amazing because they will to join all the knowlege.. for example if the cam works on quarx roms with doesn't on epys?

i don't know if i'm talking ("#$%&/) just is something in my mind

Your right ......
but remember devs are people like you and me they all have different personalties and they wouldn't all get along that is the number one reason i think that devs are not in one ultra awesome team
17th May 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #5970  
janeindiran's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 746
 
958 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayant

Your right ......
but remember devs are people like you and me they all have different personalties and they wouldn't all get along that is the number one reason i think that devs are not in one ultra awesome team

They do make few discussions but the are in different countries quark is from russia and epsylon lives US, so its not possible to get along, leave their daily jobs and build ROMs for us. Its not just practical. If they do it will be awesome but they won't. More over they both do a lot other things then building ROMs. They are trying hard to Unlock DEFY's bootloader.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.4, defy cm9, epic, epsylon3, epsylon3 + quarx = chuck norris team, epy3 = quarx > chuck norris, froyo kernel, ice cream sandwich motorola defy, ics motorola defy, nuclear development, quarx, quarx2k, tpruvot
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Defy General by ThreadRank