[Deodexed Firmware] Stock XXJVU, CWM and Odin [V.2]

Search This thread

[Ramad]

Sep 18, 2010
The credit for this leaked firmware goes to sammobile, at last they did manage to leak a GB 2.3.6 with all three correct files :)

As usual, the firmware is deodexed, zipaligned, rooted and has busybox pre-installed.

Gmail, Maps, Youtube and Market are updated to the latest versions.

The CSC file on Odin package is modified by removing the empty directories where Daily Briefing used to be. A newer Daily Briefing should have been released on this firmware but it seems that the files may have been removed in the last minute or forgotten, no one knows, so I decided to include Daily Briefing from XXJVT in this firmware.

Deodexed XXJVU
PDA/MODEM/CSC:
XXJVU/XXJVU/OXAJVU: (MultiCSC: CPW, DBT, KOR, XEO, XEU)

*CWM: Download (177.5 MB) MD5: 74b2d072457fe988c86bc5e835a2c884

*Odin: Download (155.3 MB) MD5: 4bdd56d1320ec71b1face9e7c7df5ea5

Stock Kernel: Download
I wish all of your devices good luck with this leaked firmware :)

(1/14/2012)
*: I did re-deodex the firmware again as it did not feel so responsive and smooth as it should be, this version feels better now, I hope that you will find it better too.

Last edited:

makol999

May 10, 2011
Prague
Wipe / NoWipe

Hi fellas,

is this a non-wipe or wipe version (CWM of course)? Just to clarify if I will be able to keep my current stuff on my phone - I would like to update from 2.3.6 JW1 (kitchen). BTW thanks a million:D

Last edited:

O-T

Sep 28, 2010
Happy to see media scanner picking up m4a tags. :)
Had a bad experience with XWJVW :(

Thx for reading, press THANKS if u like

Reactions: cagatayhindistan

[Ramad]

Sep 18, 2010
Thanks Ramad and very thoughtful of you,adding 'daily briefing'!
Best wishes.
You are welcome :)
Hi fellas,

is this a non-wipe or wipe version (CWM of course)? Just to clarify if I will be able to keep my current stuff on my phone - I would like to update from 2.3.6 JW1 (kitchen). BTW thanks a million:D
It's a wipe CWM package, I always make wipe packages to make sure that the user gets a clean install.
Wipe or No-Wipe?

Could I flash in CWM over deodexed JVZ?
Yes, it's safe to install on top of other firmwares because it's a wipe package.

That's good to know, you had a problem with that with the last firmware.

livingwater

Mar 2, 2009
Hi Ramad, why does the size on your file smaller than the size of the file on the Sam firmware? Your size is 155mb when the size at the samfirmware 255mb

[Ramad]

Sep 18, 2010
I did deodex the firmware again as it did not feel as smooth and responsive at should be, I hope that you will find this version better.
can i install it over doctorz jw1 v 13.1
You can install it on top of any firmware you like, just make sure that you have all partitions running on rfs before installing.
Hi Ramad, why does the size on your file smaller than the size of the file on the Sam firmware? Your size is 155mb when the size at the samfirmware 255mb
Because I remove the huge dbdata.rfs that is included in the CSC file, and I also compress the files as much as they can be compressed.

Reactions: acid74

sathkartha

Aug 25, 2010
madras
newly done?

@Ramad---do I understand that since the first posting on the 7th,you have deodexed and posted afresh today?

[Ramad]

Sep 18, 2010
I guess i need to wipe coming from JVH? and if i flash this using CWM will i lose my CWM?

The firmware does include the stock Kernel which does not include CWM, so you need to be on RFS before installing, and yes the firmware will wipe the firmware installing sectors but it's not hard to change the CWM zip package to non-wipe and change the stock Kernel to the Kernel that you like.

guijarrelson

Dec 11, 2010
Spain
I did check downloading one of the archives and it did extract fine, please install 7zip if you do not have it installed and try again.

Downloaded from Direct Download of Multiupload, and with the latest version of 7z, I see data corrupted file in the extraction time.

Not the problem with MegaUpload file.

Download from MegaUpload, if you get any extraction error.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The credit for this leaked firmware goes to sammobile, at last they did manage to leak a GB 2.3.6 with all three correct files :)

As usual, the firmware is deodexed, zipaligned, rooted and has busybox pre-installed.

Gmail, Maps, Youtube and Market are updated to the latest versions.

The CSC file on Odin package is modified by removing the empty directories where Daily Briefing used to be. A newer Daily Briefing should have been released on this firmware but it seems that the files may have been removed in the last minute or forgotten, no one knows, so I decided to include Daily Briefing from XXJVT in this firmware.

Deodexed XXJVU
    PDA/MODEM/CSC:
    XXJVU/XXJVU/OXAJVU: (MultiCSC: CPW, DBT, KOR, XEO, XEU)

*CWM: Download (177.5 MB) MD5: 74b2d072457fe988c86bc5e835a2c884

*Odin: Download (155.3 MB) MD5: 4bdd56d1320ec71b1face9e7c7df5ea5

Stock Kernel: Download

(1/14/2012)
    *: I did re-deodex the firmware again as it did not feel so responsive and smooth as it should be, this version feels better now, I hope that you will find it better too.
    all links are broken...

The links are being disabled because of American SOPA-act which is not even voted for or against yet, they did block Megaupload from the internet which forced some hackers to attack a TV channel in USA (CBS I think) and giving US government 3 days to stop blocking Megaupload, all of this have been all over the internet in the few last days.

I have uploaded the files to MediaFire to make sure that you can download the files.
    Hi,any help will be very appreciated.

On phone with cm7 and non stock kernel with cwm rooted

with usb port problem

(in anyway i cant tranfer files or make odin on download mode
    to see the phone(not pc or cable or driver problem)(i tried a friends same phone and worked perfectly everything)

If i install stock firmware via cwm you have, it will work?
    (Considering the fact that cwm doesnt have repartion option or pit options )

Many thanks
    No, it will not work. You need to re-partition using a pit file (512.pit should be fine) when re-flashing from CM7 because it uses a different filessystem and your device need to be on another filesystem.

You have to get Odin working with your device, try a different USB-port and the original cable. Take your time and do it right.
    I decided to include Daily Briefing from XXJVT in this firmware.

Thanks Ramad and very thoughtful of you,adding 'daily briefing'!
    Best wishes.