Post Reply

How to root novo 7 paladin

OP fajoo24

7th January 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
How to root novo 7 paladin, has anybody done it yet?? if yes please share the process including softwares used........

And can anybody tell which android version novo 7 paladin comes with 4.0.1 or 4.0.3??? If it comes with 4.0.1 then 4.0.3 is available or not? if available where can it be downloaded. And does 4.0.3 resolve issues like application support for mips and flash player installation??

Thanks
Last edited by fajoo24; 7th January 2012 at 03:06 PM.
9th January 2012, 08:05 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
anyone??????
10th January 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #3  
barcode99's Avatar
Member
Flag Canadian in Thailand
Thanks Meter: 4
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
please check here: http://androtab.info/ under MIPS
The Following User Says Thank You to barcode99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 01:33 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by barcode99

please check here: http://androtab.info/ under MIPS

Thanx i will chk n update
11th January 2012, 07:32 AM   |  #5  
flolep's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 219
 
526 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajoo24

How to root novo 7 paladin, has anybody done it yet?? if yes please share the process including softwares used........

And can anybody tell which android version novo 7 paladin comes with 4.0.1 or 4.0.3??? If it comes with 4.0.1 then 4.0.3 is available or not? if available where can it be downloaded. And does 4.0.3 resolve issues like application support for mips and flash player installation??

Thanks

Check here --> http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/novo...ladin-454.html

Click thanks if it helped...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flolep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by flolep

Check here --> http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/novo...ladin-454.html

Click thanks if it helped...

Thanx man, will check and reply here....
27th February 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #7  
ALD3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag OC, Florida
Thanks Meter: 154
 
489 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Thumbs up ICS on Novo7 Paladin
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajoo24

anyone??????

OK from what I have learned today. Got my Paladin today with ICS 4.0.3 installed but after a few problems removing Chinese apps and changing to US android market. It became necessary to do a factory reset/restore from with in settings. The Paladin restored to 4.0.1??????
Now on rooting, when I was on 4.0.3 the update.zip listed here would not root the 4.0.3 but the Chinese Z4root did root it, then I had to use the superuser.zip from here to achieve superuser. After restore on ICS 4.0.1 the Chinese Z4root would not gain root as on 4.0.3 but the file here renamed update.zip and superuser.zip worked great.
Hope this might help someone. ALSO, if anyone knows where to get the 4.0.3 stock update I need it.
Thanks A.L.
8th March 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #8  
ontwowheels's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gastonia
Thanks Meter: 16
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALD3

OK from what I have learned today. Got my Paladin today with ICS 4.0.3 installed but after a few problems removing Chinese apps and changing to US android market. It became necessary to do a factory reset/restore from with in settings. The Paladin restored to 4.0.1??????
Now on rooting, when I was on 4.0.3 the update.zip listed here would not root the 4.0.3 but the Chinese Z4root did root it, then I had to use the superuser.zip from here to achieve superuser. After restore on ICS 4.0.1 the Chinese Z4root would not gain root as on 4.0.3 but the file here renamed update.zip and superuser.zip worked great.
Hope this might help someone. ALSO, if anyone knows where to get the 4.0.3 stock update I need it.
Thanks A.L.

You could check uplaytablet, they are supposed to be the American distributor for Ainol and offer English ROMs.
31st January 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by flolep

Check here --> http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/novo...ladin-454.html

Click thanks if it helped...

Unfortunately that download link is broaken.

DOes anyone have this file downloaded yet??? Or know somewhere else to download it?
31st January 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #10  
flolep's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 219
 
526 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farahjr

Unfortunately that download link is broaken.

DOes anyone have this file downloaded yet??? Or know somewhere else to download it?

You can try this : http://dl.dbank.com/c0pyq81d5h

And then try to find magic code apk too! Google and time are your friends!

++++

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only] by ThreadRank