[THEME/MOD] Boeffla-Mod 2.0.3a XXJVU stock+blue (ODEX only) [18-01-2012]
*** PLEASE NOTE, I am currently back on xwjw1 firmware due to stability reasons. So development on this Boeffla-Mod version is freezed for the time being ***
as I make my own Theme after every ROM Samsung releases, I wanted to share this with you as I know some people find it useful.
- Always flash Boeffla-Mod main theme first (green-stock or blue theme)
- Then flash add-ons as you like:
- Addon1: 13-toggles mod for drop down statusbar
- Addon2: Disable scrolling cache to have smoother scrolling experience in lists
- If you want to fully revert or revert a part back, always use the rollback zip and start again from scratch.
The rollback zip is the only procedure to make everything undone and get you back to a consistent basis !!!
Tip: You can flash everything sequentially in CWM without a need to reboot in between! Boeffla-Mod update scripting is made to support this, so you save time.
Version 2.0.3a (18.01.2012)
- Changes to transparent dialer and contacts (now fully semi-tranparent on all main tabs)
- Slight polishing on contacts UI (brought back the separator bar)
- Energy saving widget is now also semi-transparent, and in blue mod has also blue theming
- Disable scrolling cache as an own add-on as some people reported issues with it, so everyone can decide on his/her own
- Disable scrolling cache is now included (there is mixed feedback on the effect, but in no case it will harm in a way)
- The 13 toggles mod (until now without flashlight, I have patched this out) is now available again as add-on package for both themes
- New rollback zip
- Transparent Dialer and Contacts list
- New rollback zip
- Stock and blue theme available
- Battery icon with percentage numbers (green or blue circle)
- Connection icons turn to green/blue when fully connected
- Extended power menu
- Some quickpanel icons from ICS
- Some transparency effects in pull down
- Change overscroll glow to white for stock theme
- CRT off animation
- ICS window animations
- All apks Zipaligned
Just flash (in CWM Recovery) the following files:
Stock theme 2.0.3a: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...ontacts%29.zip
Addon1 13-toggles stock theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...atusbar%29.zip
Blue theme 2.0.3a: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...ontacts%29.zip
Addon1 13-toggles blue theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...atusbar%29.zip
Addon2 Disable scrolling cache (all themes): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...llingcache.zip
Rollback zip (all themes): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...3-Rollback.zip
Stock theme 2.0.2: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...llCache%29.zip
13 toggles add-on for stock theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...atusbar%29.zip
Blue theme 2.0.2: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...llCache%29.zip
13 toggles add-on for blue theme: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...atusbar%29.zip
Stock theme 2.0.1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...ontacts%29.zip
Blue theme 2.0.1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...ontacts%29.zip
Stock theme 2.0.0: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...ckPanel%29.zip
Blue theme 2.0.0: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19719719/Boe...ckPanel%29.zip
Screenshots are attached.
As always: Flash on our own risk! This mod is only for ODEXED stock firmware!!! Make sure you have some space on /system left before you flash. I can and will not take any responsibility for bricked phones.
Please always do a nandroid backup in CWM first before any flash. Just in case bad comes to worse, this is your way back.
And on a very special request, I want you to know I partially use the (1.4.3) to do my mod. This tool has bugs as any other software of course, so it might come to unexpected side effects. Additionally I use smali and baksmali in version 1.3.0.
On top of that:
I understand, many people would like to have slight deviations of this mod, different battery icons, different overscroll glow colours etc. However, I honestly do not have enough time to fulfill all your special requests.
I build this mod only for my personal use basically, so it is like it is.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
- Looking into the AOSP lock screen enablement (challenging !!!)
- Rotating dialer
- Functional ideas: hacked camera, hacked dialer without increasing ring tone as add-ons as well
If you want to still have different Battery Icons etc, I recommend you to use the UOT kitchen (http://http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen
) with which you can do a lot of additional tweaking yourself.
Just extract the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk files out of the Boeffla-Mod zip and load it into kitchen. As soon as the new files are built by kitchen, copy the both files back into the Boeffla-Mod zip and you are there. 7-Zip recommended as a good tool to work on the zip files.
If you like my work and want to donate something, please klick here: Donation
Please also refer to my old Boeffla-Mod thread for any more questios: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post20428822
Cheers and enjoy
- Samsung and Google for letting me reuse their graphics
- Many others I do not know that did some graphics as well
- pantrif13 and lidroid for the original 14 statusbar toggles mod
- Everyone testing my latest stuff
- All for their inputs and feedback
Model: Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 blue
Firmware: XXEMD2 / Modem: XXEMC2 / CSC: OXAEMC2 / Provider: D1-Congstar Germany
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel 2.12-beta2a
/ Mods: Boeffla-Mod Blue Digits