Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 45,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2.3.7] LiGux (Coopoui) (R2.0 - 01/10/2012)

Tip us?
 
xNotta
Old
#51  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 478
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Eastern Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajrty33 View Post
Details:
This rom is basically a highly themed CM7.2. I give all credit to the developers of LiGux, Coopoui, CM, and the Heroc.
Is there a CM7.2 out?
Current Device:
Phone: Sprint LG G2 LS980
Rom: CloudyFlex
Kernel: Dorimanx
Method: ioRoot v25
Recovery: TeamWin | AutoRec
----
Previous devices:
Htc Evo 4G - GB - MikG - Underworld Sense - RA-smelkusMOD
Htc Evo 3D - JB - MiUi v5 - MiRaGe JB - 4Ext Revoery - S-Off JuopunutBear
 
sreenath_pkd
Old
#52  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default Battery %

Is there any way I can get the battery percentage to be shown on the status bar?
 
ajrty33
Old
#53  
ajrty33's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Posts: 593
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenath_pkd View Post
Is there any way I can get the battery percentage to be shown on the status bar?
Settings > cm > interface > status bar tweaks > battery status style

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App
"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." -Napoleon Bonaparte
The Following User Says Thank You to ajrty33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dirtroad
Old
#54  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 35
Join Date: Oct 2008
Running the new release. Everything is great. Love it! Still having the same issue as before though where apps that I reinstall from titanium are not staying in the app drawer. Still getting around it by reinstalling and moving them to a home screen. I did try to make a 6th home screen and had problems with it too. Put it back to 5 and was ok. Thanks for all the work.
 
dastin1015
Old
#55  
dastin1015's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 10,400
Posts: 3,786
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chula Vista, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
In your github you need to remove the README, MANIFEST.MF, CERT.RSA, and CERT. You don't want to have those files packaged when you make your ROM because the CERT.RSA, CERT.SF and MANIFEST.MF files are for package verification, if those are in there and you make a modification and package it a person who flashes the ROM with signature verification on will not be able to flash the ROM because the SHA-1 checksum will not match between the manifest and the files in the ROM.

You can remove the files with these commands from inside your ROM directory:

Code:
$ cd META-INF
$ git rm MANIFEST.MF
$ git rm CERT.RSA
$ git rm CERT.SF
$ cd ..
$ git rm README
$ git commit -m "insert commit name here"
$ git push
The Following User Says Thank You to dastin1015 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ajrty33
Old
#56  
ajrty33's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Posts: 593
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015 View Post
In your github you need to remove the README, MANIFEST.MF, CERT.RSA, and CERT. You don't want to have those files packaged when you make your ROM because the CERT.RSA, CERT.SF and MANIFEST.MF files are for package verification, if those are in there and you make a modification and package it a person who flashes the ROM with signature verification on will not be able to flash the ROM because the SHA-1 checksum will not match between the manifest and the files in the ROM.

You can remove the files with these commands from inside your ROM directory:

Code:
$ cd META-INF
$ git rm MANIFEST.MF
$ git rm CERT.RSA
$ git rm CERT.SF
$ cd ..
$ git rm README
$ git commit -m "insert commit name here"
$ git push
thank you! still figuring out git
 
bk718
Old
#57  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 741
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
So i decided to take the ole hero out the dresser drawer after seeing this rom... wanted to check it out, cause it looks good..

i can't account for actually "phone" or 3G data usage sense its not active.. but everything else is running smooth.. its actually pretty snappy..

there is one question i have.. is there a simplistic way of changing the dock icon images?? i'd like to apply some of my own icons without having to actually theme each app. (just so there is no confusion im not talking about just changing what icons show up in the dock but actually change the image of whatever app i place in the dock)

i have adw still on the phone and i know i can make all the customizations i want there (minus the status bar transparency) but i'd like to do the customizations without having to use another launcher..
 
johnnyboi1994
Old
#58  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 215
Join Date: Nov 2011
i kinda miss the toggles page from the first release.
i think ill downgrade back to that one as it was much better imo
 
pspunderground
Old
#59  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,032
Posts: 824
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Dallas

 
DONATE TO ME
Do you have the Messaging app from the screenshot? The one in R2.0 looks like crap (no offense) to me...
 
ajrty33
Old
#60  
ajrty33's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 321
Posts: 593
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspunderground View Post
Do you have the Messaging app from the screenshot? The one in R2.0 looks like crap (no offense) to me...
The screenshot is from the messaging app in R1, R1.1, R1.2, and R2.0. None taken.

Tags
2.3.7, coopoui, gingerbread, ligux
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes