[I9001][RELEASE] AIO-Package v1.1 [09.02.2012]
Everytime you flash a new stock rom you have to root it, install busybox, get the better graphics driver, flash FeaModRecovery and so on.
This can take a lot of time.
So I had the idea of making an All in One Package (AIO) for this which is flashable via stock recovery.
You "need" this AIO-Package only if you want to use a stock rom. The most Custom Roms already include this.
This AIO-Package includes:
Better Graphics Driver
Stock Kernel with init.d and custom bootanimation
FeaModRecovery 1.4 by manveru0 [only in v1]
1. Download the zip file and put it on your internal SD-Card
2. Power off the phone
3. Now you have to go in RecoveryMode:
- Press Vol+ and Power Button
- as soon as the "SAMSUNG" appears release both buttons after 2 seconds
- as soon as the "Android out of the Box" appears, press the Menu button.
4. Use Volume buttons to choose apply update from sdcard in Recovery Menu.[Press Home-Button]
5. Navigate to AIO_Package_v1.zip [Press Home Button]
6. Restart your phone
- new Kernel 18.104.22.168-perf dpi@DELL150 #1
- better init.d support (will be executed at the end of the init.rc file)
- removed FeaModRecovery, because of Rebooting-in-Recovery-Issues
Flash v1.2 via Odin is the safest method for everyone
includes Galaxy Nexus bootanimation.
How-To change the bootanimation:
1. Search for a bootanimation.zip/sanim.zip on google/xda
2. Have a look in the zipfile especially desc.txt
Be sure that the resolution in desc.txt
is 480 800
3. Now you have to replace the sanim.zip in /system/media/ with the one you choose. Be sure that your file is named sanim.zip
Therefore you can use a fileexplorer with rootaccess (like RootExplorer) or do it via adb.