15th February 2012, 07:03 PM   |  #3241  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 36

322 posts
More
Wink check the partition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingerek

hi, how long it take to install ? my android logo is shining for about 15 minutes right now..

check the partition...you have probably too little space for system (180MB are needed as a minimum), and remember to full format the ext partition/cache
15th February 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #3242  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 0

48 posts
More
it is possible to check partition sizes from magldr?
15th February 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #3243  
Flag Zapadni Kolodvor
Thanks Meter: 14

141 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingerek

it is possible to check partition sizes from magldr?

Nope, download Titanium Backup.
15th February 2012, 07:13 PM   |  #3244  
Flag Wroclaw

48 posts
More
welll i used hd2 nand toolkit and simply hanged partition on magldr to 200 mb, and now it boots up with the new fancy animation we will see how it ends
15th February 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #3245  
Flag Perugia - London.- Thessaloniki - Brussels - Nikosia
Thanks Meter: 17

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polstein

Anyone else happen to use the Touchpal keyboard (http://www.appbrain.com/app/touchpal...k.smartinputv5) on this rom?

I'm having problems where the tracing ability randomly stops working & randomly starts working again. I need to retry similar tracing keyboards (swype, ultra, slideit) but might be affecting all of them.

In Touchpal's case, the latest update is supposed to support ICS. I've tried to contact the dev, with no luck yet. Can anyone confirm this odd behavior?

Seems to work bad with the accelerometer(touchpal) when I move to landscape, the keyboard follows very slowly with some graphic defects that disappear after a sec. The rest works fine for me too. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think generally most of the bugs in this ROM are connected with the hardware acceleration issue which could be kind of difficult to solve.
15th February 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #3246  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 6

70 posts
toouchscreen behaves weird
Thanks for the ROM buddy... not sure if there is anyone else experiencing the same problem...weird touch screen behaviour when the phone is kept flat on its back (battery door)?? If i put my phone to charge, place it flat on its back and try using it, the touchscreen frequently does not respond, executes commands on its own and the phone is almost not usable.. any suggestions
15th February 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #3247  
Flag Wroclaw

48 posts
More
bugs

walpapper scrolling stopped working after gmail sync...

also there is big problem with video recording! is record about 5-7 fps :/ not mention that resolution is 640x480 where i have got 800x480 in android 2.3 ....
15th February 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #3248  
Flag Ismailia, EGY

65 posts
More
Amazing and stable Rom so far.... the only problem i have is the dialer which lags sometimes but when i end the task and start the dialer again it works fine... also had a few random reboots but i don't remember how many ...
I'm using v1.2 with an a2sd script.... i want to upgrade to v1.3 but i need to know when i install the update from the zip file should i install the a2sd script before rebooting the device or what? i don't know what to do really because it's my first time upgrading a rom that has an a2sd script installed..
also should i wipe delvik cache first before installing v1.3??? and what will happen if i don't ?
thanks in advance
15th February 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #3249  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 287

1,051 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed fayed

Amazing and stable Rom so far.... the only problem i have is the dialer which lags sometimes but when i end the task and start the dialer again it works fine... also had a few random reboots but i don't remember how many ...
I'm using v1.2 with an a2sd script.... i want to upgrade to v1.3 but i need to know when i install the update from the zip file should i install the a2sd script before rebooting the device or what? i don't know what to do really because it's my first time upgrading a rom that has an a2sd script installed..
also should i wipe delvik cache first before installing v1.3??? and what will happen if i don't ?
thanks in advance

Please search, it has been highlighted many times. Look at the faq in my sig. And this is a dev thread, there is a dedicated a2sd thread in the q&a section for this rom.

Evil.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evilbarcode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #3250  
Thanks Meter: 17

219 posts
More
...Hi all, news about new version??? important for me...I am not alone

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, 4.0.4, ics cm9, nativesd, nexushd2, tytung, wifi
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in HD2 Android NAND Development by ThreadRank