Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

Tip us?

one2one69
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Wink check the partition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingerek View Post
hi, how long it take to install ? my android logo is shining for about 15 minutes right now..
check the partition...you have probably too little space for system (180MB are needed as a minimum), and remember to full format the ext partition/cache
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Wind
ROM CynaogenMod11
KERNEL MpoKang10 4.4 variant

Samsung Omnia 7
Wind
ROM Dynamic 2.0 (WP 7.8)

Pingerek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
it is possible to check partition sizes from magldr?

Number 8
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingerek View Post
it is possible to check partition sizes from magldr?
Nope, download Titanium Backup.

Pingerek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
welll i used hd2 nand toolkit and simply hanged partition on magldr to 200 mb, and now it boots up with the new fancy animation we will see how it ends

Jackliveshere
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Location: Perugia - London.- Thessaloniki - Brussels - Nikosia
Quote:
Originally Posted by polstein View Post
Anyone else happen to use the Touchpal keyboard (http://www.appbrain.com/app/touchpal...k.smartinputv5) on this rom?

I'm having problems where the tracing ability randomly stops working & randomly starts working again. I need to retry similar tracing keyboards (swype, ultra, slideit) but might be affecting all of them.

In Touchpal's case, the latest update is supposed to support ICS. I've tried to contact the dev, with no luck yet. Can anyone confirm this odd behavior?
Seems to work bad with the accelerometer(touchpal) when I move to landscape, the keyboard follows very slowly with some graphic defects that disappear after a sec. The rest works fine for me too. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think generally most of the bugs in this ROM are connected with the hardware acceleration issue which could be kind of difficult to solve.
1)Device: HTC Sensation (S-OFF)
ROM:Android Revolution HD 6.6.5 | ICS |by Mike183

2)Device: HTC HD2
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR 1.13/CwR 5.0.2.6
ROM:[29-06-12][ROM] PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5b [TABLET/HYBRID][CM9][A2SD][tytung_HWA_r3.2]by Xylograraph

DANGER : Please, Always Push The Thanks Button With A Dry Cursor
Electrical Hazard Label by Jackliveshere

asim.khan4
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default toouchscreen behaves weird

Thanks for the ROM buddy... not sure if there is anyone else experiencing the same problem...weird touch screen behaviour when the phone is kept flat on its back (battery door)?? If i put my phone to charge, place it flat on its back and try using it, the touchscreen frequently does not respond, executes commands on its own and the phone is almost not usable.. any suggestions
Device: HTC HD2
HSPL: HSPL3
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR 1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 10.2
ROM: NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.2 V3.0 (Android 4.3) 
Kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2

All new: HTC One Dual

Pingerek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
bugs

walpapper scrolling stopped working after gmail sync...

also there is big problem with video recording! is record about 5-7 fps :/ not mention that resolution is 640x480 where i have got 800x480 in android 2.3 ....

mohammed fayed
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Amazing and stable Rom so far.... the only problem i have is the dialer which lags sometimes but when i end the task and start the dialer again it works fine... also had a few random reboots but i don't remember how many ...
I'm using v1.2 with an a2sd script.... i want to upgrade to v1.3 but i need to know when i install the update from the zip file should i install the a2sd script before rebooting the device or what? i don't know what to do really because it's my first time upgrading a rom that has an a2sd script installed..
also should i wipe delvik cache first before installing v1.3??? and what will happen if i don't ?
thanks in advance
Device : Leo HD2

My first Topic :

[HD2] Twitter style Animated screen & welcomehead

Finally...Graduated and became a Dentist..

Preparing for so many projects...just need a little more time....sorry for my abscence..but i had to stay away for some time....

evilbarcode
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed fayed View Post
Amazing and stable Rom so far.... the only problem i have is the dialer which lags sometimes but when i end the task and start the dialer again it works fine... also had a few random reboots but i don't remember how many ...
I'm using v1.2 with an a2sd script.... i want to upgrade to v1.3 but i need to know when i install the update from the zip file should i install the a2sd script before rebooting the device or what? i don't know what to do really because it's my first time upgrading a rom that has an a2sd script installed..
also should i wipe delvik cache first before installing v1.3??? and what will happen if i don't ?
thanks in advance
Please search, it has been highlighted many times. Look at the faq in my sig. And this is a dev thread, there is a dedicated a2sd thread in the q&a section for this rom.

Evil.
My device:
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Int LTE

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/eOOwNp1

Press thanks if I've helped you please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evilbarcode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davidk91
Old
Thanks Meter 17
...Hi all, news about new version??? important for me...I am not alone

Tags
4.0.3, 4.0.4, ics cm9, nativesd, nexushd2, tytung, wifi
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe