Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6234
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rio Rancho, NM USA
DONATE TO ME
Update, I have it working pretty well on my end as of now. I used the 1.0.2 patch from the first post. This is what I did...
1. Reboot recovery
2. Clear cache and dalvik
3. Install patch
4. Go into root explorer system/app/wificalling.apk and install apk.
5. Go into app with wifi on and disable wificalling, wait till its disabled.
6. Reboot phone
7. Enable wifi calling app
8. wait till it enables and screen turns out
9. wake up phone make a call (WORKS) receive call (WORKS)!
10. before making another call let wifi calling reconnect and screen time out, for some reason giving it enough time to reload is key on my end. I will test it more but for me I have only had it close once in 5 calls.
Maybe it needs some time and some reboots to settle in.....pretty much solved on my end using Elegancia ICS 1.1.0, 4.0.3 ICS base.
Don't Forget to Hit the Thanks Button!