Tip us?

fly_us
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengfei View Post
mine does it 3 times a day
could be a bug
Did you clear dalvik cache after upgrade? if not, give it a try. If the problem is still there, try to format SD with SDFormatter. It solves most of my reboot issues.

mengfei
Old
Thanks Meter 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_us View Post
Did you clear dalvik cache after upgrade? if not, give it a try. If the problem is still there, try to format SD with SDFormatter. It solves most of my reboot issues.
sadly I cannot do that coz my HD2 is on dual Boot, WP7 on nand, & I don't have clockworkmod installed

soapbox23
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I believe Titanium Backup (paid version) has an option to wipe the dalvik cache...haven't tried it myself yet though.

I also experience reboots with versions 1.4 and 1.5. Interestingly, I didn't with 1.3, so what I did was use the initrd.gz from the 1.3 build (just to see if it was kernel related) and stick it in the 1.5 build. So far, I haven't had any reboots but if anyone wants to shed some light on why it's working, that'd be awesome.

I was also getting reboots on the American Android builds. So it maybe hardware related too

grisiek
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbox23 View Post
I believe Titanium Backup (paid version) has an option to wipe the dalvik cache...haven't tried it myself yet though.

I also experience reboots with versions 1.4 and 1.5. Interestingly, I didn't with 1.3, so what I did was use the initrd.gz from the 1.3 build (just to see if it was kernel related) and stick it in the 1.5 build. So far, I haven't had any reboots but if anyone wants to shed some light on why it's working, that'd be awesome.

I was also getting reboots on the American Android builds. So it maybe hardware related too
Hi Guys,
I noticed this for the very first time with this rom and ver 1.4 , like you said, i also didn't noticed this bug in previous ver 1.3 and i'll give a try to your solution, maybe it helps.
For better understanding of this issue i'd like to tell all of you that i always do a clean upgrade. This means, i wipe all my data and copy new files from tytung's zip so in my understanding it is something related to soft and files in it.
I hope soapbox23 solution helps and from tomorrow i'll be enjoying of using newest rom.
thanks guys for your reply

chamcham737877
Old
Thanks Meter 2
sirs,

Please advise how can I reboot the phone ? On ver 1.5 when I long press Power button, turn off/reboot doen't come up
-------------------------------------------------
Device --> HTC HD2 (T8585)
Radio -->2_14_50_04
Windows Phone 7 Activated <-Dual Boot-> Android [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]Cope's SD HD2 Gingerbread/CyanogenMod7
Micro SD --> 8GB Class2 (Sandisk)
5Gb Fat32 / 512Mb Ext3 / 64 Mb Linux / 800Mb WP7
========================================

grisiek
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamcham737877 View Post
sirs,

Please advise how can I reboot the phone ? On ver 1.5 when I long press Power button, turn off/reboot doen't come up
I think you're not reading carefully. Couple of posts earlier, like 1 or 2 pages there was direct info about it.
You MUST do :

try settings>interface>general settings>power menu
(and it works fine )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grisiek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mengfei
Old
Thanks Meter 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamcham737877 View Post
sirs,

does MagLdr show up? what happens if you don't long press?

gazzacbr
Old
(Last edited by gazzacbr; 14th March 2012 at 01:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by benlm72 View Post
Thank's for your answer ! I came back to v13 and try your settings, but I still have the same pb, skype stops suddenly while initiating video, I've to launch it once again (but I don't have to enter my password : strange !). Quite frustrating !
doh! tried skype again last night and now it is crashing :(
i updated to 1.5 and not sure what else I changed, but for sure it is not working now.
voice is ok, just exits on video.

back on the old faithful tytung NexusHD2 GB SD for now and everything working perfect there.
also annoying delays in sound (between e.g. alarms and GPS speech) and slowness in video means ICS is on hold.
Edit: do you know if it works on nand build as that is what this Rom really is?
HTC HD2: magldr, nand tytung JellyBean 4.3, 64gb sdxc
HTC Kaiser: android for igo OR winmo for tomtom
"My cat took my screws"

benlm72
Old
(Last edited by benlm72; 14th March 2012 at 03:20 PM.) Reason: NAND infos
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzacbr View Post
Edit: do you know if it works on nand build as that is what this Tom really is?
Sorry I don't know, I only use SD build so I only search infos on sd threads...

Edit : I've posted in the NAND thread of this build, because I've seen posts saying the same pb occurs in the NAND version. I'll advise you if I have more infos.

soulz
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mengfei View Post
mine does it 3 times a day
could be a bug
I swap from SD to NAND and it's been A LOT faster and no more freezes or hic ups, definitely try that

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe