FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Rooting phone [WT19I] Live with Walkman

10th January 2012, 03:37 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello

I am trying to root my phone which is

[WT19I] Live with Walkman

I need to find a decent guide with all attachments to all applications needed. I need to unlock my bootloader.

Thanks
Jhawsh

Last edited by Jhawsh; 10th January 2012 at 03:45 PM.

21st March 2012, 04:43 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

I'm using a live with walkman phone and my current build is 4.0.2.A.0.62,
can someone help me how to downgrade my phone to 4.0.2.A.0.58 build, i want to root my phone. what i have read in order to root .62, need to downgrade to .58 and root in .58 build, then air upgrade to .62 build in order to root it. i already have doomlord v4 rooting kit. but i do not know any tool that i can use for downgrading. can someone help me?
21st March 2012, 04:46 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,063

Donate to Me
More
WotanServer is a easy program to download any firmware version and installs it. Automatically. You just have to choose which one.

Other way is to use Flashtool, but for that, you need to find correct files yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Someguyfromhell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2012, 03:00 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

WotanServer is a easy program to download any firmware version and installs it. Automatically. You just have to choose which one.

Other way is to use Flashtool, but for that, you need to find correct files yourself.

hi sir thanks for the advice, i'll download the program right away, thanks!
22nd March 2012, 04:53 PM |#6  
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 158

Donate to Me
More
go to my threAT http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1559685
23rd March 2012, 07:03 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,262

Donate to Me
More
You dont need to any pack of application. Just download my tool and you will get unlock + root + CWM as you want : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1560613
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread