XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Game ?

Tip us?

dsims7_2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Default Game ?

I'm not a gamer, he**, I barely use my PS3. Since it was brought up here, I got GTA III and Modern Combat 3. Not good at either but my frustration comes from the fact it takes @ 5 minutes before you can play either of these. If I want to take a break and check mail, when I get ready to return, another 5 minutes!!!

Is there a setting to toss it in the back unless I actually hit an 'X' somewhere to shut it down?

Samsung Galaxy Note II, stock, code name: "Cujo!" BoxWave Holster for protection!(siggy by DeedScreen)

FrameCityJackal
Old
Thanks Meter 208
I just press the home button and it still downloads in the background
The Following User Says Thank You to FrameCityJackal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dsims7_2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
I played that Modern Combat, took me 10 minutes to kill the first 6 guys on the Roof. Then I could not figure out what to do next, I finally said "f**k it, got a drink and turned on the TV! I wonder if there are instructions or hints/tips, gotta look.

Samsung Galaxy Note II, stock, code name: "Cujo!" BoxWave Holster for protection!(siggy by DeedScreen)

MikeyLee
Old
Thanks Meter 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsims7_2000 View Post
I played that Modern Combat, took me 10 minutes to kill the first 6 guys on the Roof. Then I could not figure out what to do next, I finally said "f**k it, got a drink and turned on the TV! I wonder if there are instructions or hints/tips, gotta look.
I kick ass at these games LOL No issues at all
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 NCB Galaxy S5 OS
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Stock DeOdexed and DeBloated

Framily ID#H01101494hd Join us!

www.facebook.com/spiritlevelmusic

dsims7_2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyLee View Post
I kick ass at these games LOL No issues at all
Do you use over WiFi, 3G, or 4G?

BTW: Love you signature!

jbuggydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
What part exactly? After you fly to the next roof you shoot the glowing fuel tank

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to jbuggydroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dsims7_2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbuggydroid View Post
What part exactly? After you fly to the next roof you shoot the glowing fuel tank

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
I was supposed to get in the Helicopter? Hell, I was trying to blow the damm thing up!!!!

dsims7_2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
all you people reading this are a**holes and I freaking hate you!!!!! It was brought to my attention yesterday to one, connect to the guest WiFi at work, stick on my BT headphones, and play this stupid game until I'm tired!!!!

If I get fired, I'm gonna be pissed!!!!

magui43212
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
all you people reading this are a**holes and I freaking hate you!!!!! It was brought to my attention yesterday to one, connect to the guest WiFi at work, stick on my BT headphones, and play this stupid game until I'm tired!!!!

If I get fired, I'm gonna be pissed!!!!
What are you talking about? We aren't responsible for you playing games at work. (I'm not sure I understood your comment)

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

dsims7_2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by magui43212 View Post
What are you talking about? We aren't responsible for you playing games at work. (I'm not sure I understood your comment)

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
It was a joke, dont read to much into it. While I'm here, its not just games, I did not know we have open WiFi here. So I have access to YouTube and using Zumocast, all my videos and movies at home. Put on BT Headphones...........