Thanks to the KezraPlanes's updater-script, I managed create a custom ROM based on Malaysia's I8150DXKJ5 stock ROM. It was created with minimum changes from stock ROM, except with the following features:
Android OS version : 2.3.5
Device : GT-I8150
Model : GT-I8150
ROM Name : GINGERBREAD.DXKJ5
CSC version : I8150OLBKJ3
Rooted (Superuser.apk + su) : YES
Rooted (unsecured boot.img) : YES
BusyBox installed : YES
BusyBox run-parts support : NO
Apps2SD (Apps to EXT) enabled : NO
/data/app enabled : YES
Custom boot animation allowed : NO
Nano text editor installed : NO
Bash shell support : NO
/system/framework is deodexed : YES
/system/app is deodexed : NO
ROM will wipe all data : NO
* /system/app is actually deodexed, except for VoiceSearch and Maps.
* ROM will be WIPE due to the updater-script
Additional changes including :
- Task killer tweaked for speed
- modded vold.fstab that will swap the mount point between Internal / External SD card.
- A less distracting PowerOn.wav during boot up.
w3.megaupload.com/?d=KR1R2EEX (new ROM with ICS theme and bug fix)
Comments and requests are welcome.
If you are in Malaysia and cannot access Megaupload, simply change your DNS to 18.104.22.168 and try again.
Usual Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you brick your phone! Anything wrong, try to Odin back to your stock ROM...