[MOD] Rezound Boot Animations

Search This thread

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
NEW DOWNLOAD SITE!! These files are on Media Fire now, so the downloads should work just fine. If you can't download one, pm me, don't post about it here. I might not see it and won't be able to help you. If you have any other issue, feel free to post here.

coollogo_com-12022346.png

AeN Image
Android Green Image
Andromeda Image
Andy Globe Image
Beats-Red Globe Image
Beats White/Red Image
Blue Coin Image
Blue Hall Image
Blue Rings Image
BluPlazma II Image
Bokeh Image
CleanROM Nexus Image
Crysis 2 Image
Dice Image
Drop Image
Drop2 (the same as Drop but with a black HTC splash screen) Image
FraClock Image
FraClock Red Image
Galaxus Image
Google Gears Image
Green Orb Image
HTC Blue Image
HTC Green Image
HTC Red Image
ICS Cube Image
Iron Man Image
Nexus ICS Image
Particle Animation Image
Razr Image
Red Orb Image
Red Particle Animation Image
Rez Beats Image
Rez BIOS Image
Speedo Image
Speedo Red Image
Spyrol Image
Warp Vortex Image

coollogo_com-121201144.png

Andy Globe Image
BAMF Black Ops Sound
Blue Hall Image
Drop Image
Nexus ICS Image

coollogo_com-121201163.png
See post 2 for instructions to install on your ROM.[/SIZE] If you have any problems, see this thread to get some assistance. Ask me if you cannot download any of the files for any reason.

This is a work in progress and will be updated regularly. If you have a boot animation that you have confirmed to work, please PM me or comment below so we can get it on this page. Those who have created these animations or provided them for us, including myself, are not responsible for what happens to your phone. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I do not take credit for creating any of these animations (except for Crysis 2 and Iron Man).

If you try one of these boot animations and it works, please comment and say so and say which ROM you are using. If you are a developer and know where these should go in your ROM, please let me know. Also, if you know who created these, I would love to put their name next to the file to give credit.

coollogo_com-121201157.png

Rom-Addict for all of his help (don't even think he has a Rez and he still helps.)
PhantomApollyon for help with ROM compatibility.
MrSmith317 for ROM compatibility and flashable help.
Marine6680 for the idea of creating a separate thread for these boot animations.
The creators of these animations for our use.
Despotovski01 for his boot animation creator.
All the devs for giving us these awesome ROMS to actually play with.​

Last edited:

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
ROM Compatibility:

ics.jpg
Ice Cream Sandwich
CleanICS - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /system/customize/resource.
De-Sensed-ish ICS - NO CONFIRMATION YET
ICS Sense Redefined - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /data/local.
Ineffabilis Deus ICS - NO CONFIRMATION YET
Nils Business ICS Sense - NO CONFIRMATION YET
RezROM ICS - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
Senseless 4.0.3 - NO CONFIRMATION YET
SenselessROM ICS - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /system/customize/resource.

gingerbread.png
GingerBread
BAMF - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace the old file in /system/customize/resource.
Business GingerSense - NO CONFIRMATION
CleanROM - NOT WORKING YET
Ineffabilis - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
RezRom - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
Senseless ROM - NO CONFIRMATION
Stock Rooted - NO CONFIRMATION

This is where I will put known issues and ROM compatibility for reference. Please, if you are using a ROM other than Ineffabilis, let me know if any of these work so I can add them to the list. This will be a process, so please be patient.

Currently there is an issue with the normal text file as it doesn't seem to always work on every ROM. We're working on a fix.

Last edited:

RagManX

Sep 11, 2010
Memphis
securitytools.wiki
Finally unlocked my Rezound last night, and was just wondering this morning if I could replace the boot animation. Currently, I have only replaced my kernel and set permanent root, so no idea if these will work for me, but I'll give them a shot and respond. Thanks for the list.

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Finally unlocked my Rezound last night, and was just wondering this morning if I could replace the boot animation. Currently, I have only replaced my kernel and set permanent root, so no idea if these will work for me, but I'll give them a shot and respond. Thanks for the list.

Not a problem. Yes, please test a few out by renaming them to bootanimation.zip and then putting them in the /system/media folder where the old bootanimation.zip is. I would love to be able to add the rooted stock ROM to the list of compatible ROMs.

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
If I could possibly make a request to all my fellow Rezounders...Please test these boot animations on the various ROMs so I can make a note of what works and what doesn't work. I would also love to add plenty more. These are all ones that I already had or were given to me by Rom-Addict (thanks again, brother). It would be cool if we could all get together and build up an awesome list for everyone to use. If you have one that is not the correct resolution, just send it my way. I'll be happy to fix it up for everyone so it fits our screens and looks awesome.

Reactions: BreatheALittle

PhantomApollyon

Jul 11, 2007
If I could possibly make a request to all my fellow Rezounders...Please test these boot animations on the various ROMs so I can make a note of what works and what doesn't work. I would also love to add plenty more. These are all ones that I already had or were given to me by Rom-Addict (thanks again, brother). It would be cool if we could all get together and build up an awesome list for everyone to use. If you have one that is not the correct resolution, just send it my way. I'll be happy to fix it up for everyone so it fits our screens and looks awesome.

I've been working with Rom-Addict and I think he's got the issue with BAMF figured out, having something to do with folder structure, we're working on it via pm's and definitely have some progress

PhantomApollyon

Jul 11, 2007
Sweeeeeeet. I'll update the OP in order to reflect how to install these if you guys figure it out on BAMF.

It seems to have everything to do with folder structure from what I can gather by looking at Rom-Addict's changes so far but we'll see shortly, he's already got one that's up and working for me on reboots in addition to power offs but now we have to fix the image resolution. If that works then we are home free :)

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Just realized this should probably be in development. Could a moderator perhaps move this thread into development? If it should stay here, that's all good.

pagereborn

Mar 1, 2011
Tried putting the file there and rename it and it didn't work. Also tried to edit the path to system/media and didn't work

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Rom-Addict

Jan 21, 2011
Tried putting the file there and rename it and it didn't work. Also tried to edit the path to system/media and didn't work

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

what rom aru using? also when renaming don't put .zip at the end

Edit:should i post tests here or other thread?

Last edited:

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Edit:should i post tests here or other thread?

Just post them here. I'll go through all of these threads periodically to pull them and check to see if they work.

CleanROM v1.3 - NOT WORKING

Thanks, Scrosler. Phantom and Rom-Addict are hashing out BAMF and should be able to get these working on all of the ROMs. The issue isn't with the boot animation, necessarily. It's mainly about the file location and what to call it. We'll get this worked out and I'll make sure everything is updated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW DOWNLOAD SITE!! These files are on Media Fire now, so the downloads should work just fine. If you can't download one, pm me, don't post about it here. I might not see it and won't be able to help you. If you have any other issue, feel free to post here.

coollogo_com-12022346.png

AeN Image
    Android Green Image
    Andromeda Image
    Andy Globe Image
    Beats-Red Globe Image
    Beats White/Red Image
    Blue Coin Image
    Blue Hall Image
    Blue Rings Image
    BluPlazma II Image
    Bokeh Image
    CleanROM Nexus Image
    Crysis 2 Image
    Dice Image
    Drop Image
    Drop2 (the same as Drop but with a black HTC splash screen) Image
    FraClock Image
    FraClock Red Image
    Galaxus Image
    Google Gears Image
    Green Orb Image
    HTC Blue Image
    HTC Green Image
    HTC Red Image
    ICS Cube Image
    Iron Man Image
    Nexus ICS Image
    Particle Animation Image
    Razr Image
    Red Orb Image
    Red Particle Animation Image
    Rez Beats Image
    Rez BIOS Image
    Speedo Image
    Speedo Red Image
    Spyrol Image
    Warp Vortex Image

coollogo_com-121201144.png

Andy Globe Image
    BAMF Black Ops Sound
    Blue Hall Image
    Drop Image
    Nexus ICS Image

coollogo_com-121201163.png
    See post 2 for instructions to install on your ROM.[/SIZE] If you have any problems, see this thread to get some assistance. Ask me if you cannot download any of the files for any reason.

This is a work in progress and will be updated regularly. If you have a boot animation that you have confirmed to work, please PM me or comment below so we can get it on this page. Those who have created these animations or provided them for us, including myself, are not responsible for what happens to your phone. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I do not take credit for creating any of these animations (except for Crysis 2 and Iron Man).

If you try one of these boot animations and it works, please comment and say so and say which ROM you are using. If you are a developer and know where these should go in your ROM, please let me know. Also, if you know who created these, I would love to put their name next to the file to give credit.

coollogo_com-121201157.png

Rom-Addict for all of his help (don't even think he has a Rez and he still helps.)
    PhantomApollyon for help with ROM compatibility.
    MrSmith317 for ROM compatibility and flashable help.
    Marine6680 for the idea of creating a separate thread for these boot animations.
    The creators of these animations for our use.
    Despotovski01 for his boot animation creator.
    All the devs for giving us these awesome ROMS to actually play with.​
    ROM Compatibility:

ics.jpg
    Ice Cream Sandwich
    CleanICS - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /system/customize/resource.
    De-Sensed-ish ICS - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    ICS Sense Redefined - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /data/local.
    Ineffabilis Deus ICS - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    Nils Business ICS Sense - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    RezROM ICS - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
    Senseless 4.0.3 - NO CONFIRMATION YET
    SenselessROM ICS - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace old file in /system/customize/resource.

gingerbread.png
    GingerBread
    BAMF - Download and rename as Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip. Replace the old file in /system/customize/resource.
    Business GingerSense - NO CONFIRMATION
    CleanROM - NOT WORKING YET
    Ineffabilis - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
    RezRom - Download and rename as bootanimation.zip. Replace the old bootanimation.zip in /system/media.
    Senseless ROM - NO CONFIRMATION
    Stock Rooted - NO CONFIRMATION

This is where I will put known issues and ROM compatibility for reference. Please, if you are using a ROM other than Ineffabilis, let me know if any of these work so I can add them to the list. This will be a process, so please be patient.

Currently there is an issue with the normal text file as it doesn't seem to always work on every ROM. We're working on a fix.
    This worked (NexusICS) on unlocked/rooted Stock. Didn't have to flash. Just grabbed the Vigor zip and dumped it to SD card. Then in Root Explorer, mounted file system as R/W and renamed the Vigor zip in /system/customize/resource from .zip to .stock. Then I copied the Vigor zip on SD card and pasted it into the /system/customize/resource

Just wanted to clarify how I did it, in case others out there were having troubles and didn't want to flash or don't know how. Simple file rename/replacement works, just have to get your file system to R/W with root explorer so you can rename old file and paste new file. A reboot will set it back to R/O.

Any update on getting the OP links moved off megaupload? I love the idea of having a central repository in the OP along with preview images. Great idea. Makes it so much easier rather than sifting through pages of posts looking for new uploads.

Thanks to all!

I've been crazy busy. Working on getting all of the old ones that are in the OP up to MediaFire right now. I'll then go through and post all of the new ones up there when I get a chance. Then I'll make all of the anims into flashables and link those in the OP. Sorry for the delay.
    2 more to test.....

green orb http://db.tt/wve1i69u

google gears http://db.tt/NaDeY6VV