Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,495 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Rdavisct's Supercharged Atrix Under New Ownership! See bottom of op!

Tip us?

kojitabe
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogeary View Post
The reason you can mount the sdcard from adb shell is that you can't su because it tries to access Superuser.apk but it can't because it's in CWM. To mount the sdcard navigate to "mounts and storage" (or something like that) and select the first option to mount sdcard.

If you're still having the problem with mounts and storage then I'm at a loss. I use a weird CWM, however... how I install CWM is
-Apply bootstrap
-Use ROM Manager to flash Bionic recovery
-Apply bootstrap
-Uninstall bootstrapper
-Flash CWM on boot

Flashing the bionic recovery will let you automatically flash stuff through ROM Manager. It shouldn't make a difference when it comes to mounting but it's worth a try... I've had so many bootloops I've lost count but I can always mount /sdcard to push things to it and fix everything up.
Where i can get Bionic rom manager?
Someone says using RAZR CWM and other says Bionic ROM manager,so what is the different and which one is better?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Light_Soul
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Is gps issue fixed already or we waiting update 3?

Ifiber06, can you integrate russian language in your sc rom? Russian lang for odex stock 2.3.6 is there (bootstrap recovery archive) - http://narod.ru/disk/41270655001/Atr...pdate.zip.html

(thanks for there to val1313 from 4pda.ru)

marckusdavis
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Battery problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook15 View Post
I dont have an official result as i keep putting it on the charger so i will try get a real result later today
Well, unfortunately I've had to give up. After a couple of tries with this ROM, no matter what I do, at the end of an 8 hour day, I'm in the 60's for percent of battery left without doing anything (just having the phone in my pocket with nothing extra running). If I use it at all, it's much worse. Can't risk having that low of battery for the evenings, so I've re-flashed 2.3.5, rooted it, upgraded to stock 2.3.6 and kept root. As much as I greatly appreciate all of the work and customization that has gone into making this ROM, I need much more battery life out of it before I can make use of it.
- Rooted NookColor 1.4.3 (& Rooted Atrix 2)(who said the NookColor isn't an Android Tablet?)

Zoide_
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by marckusdavis View Post
Well, unfortunately I've had to give up. After a couple of tries with this ROM, no matter what I do, at the end of an 8 hour day, I'm in the 60's for percent of battery left without doing anything (just having the phone in my pocket with nothing extra running). If I use it at all, it's much worse. Can't risk having that low of battery for the evenings, so I've re-flashed 2.3.5, rooted it, upgraded to stock 2.3.6 and kept root. As much as I greatly appreciate all of the work and customization that has gone into making this ROM, I need much more battery life out of it before I can make use of it.
My battery life is similar to yours. In fact, it's 2:37PM here and I only have 74% battery left. (I started out the day at 100%)

How much battery life do you get with stock rooted 2.3.6?

Moverf16
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by marckusdavis View Post
Wow, really? I left my phone in my truck for an exercise, and at the end of 15 hours (with my first few hours using Sirius XM streaming music and a couple of phone calls), I was only down to 70%. I'm running the Supercharged ROM.

rdavisct
Old
Thanks Meter 1026

DONATE TO ME
Question .can we underclock just by changing the number in the oc3 file just like how we over clock ? Cuz this i believe is why battery is draining .its the overclocking.correct me if i am wrong. Also i downloaded juice defender from the market and it seems to help .i get a good 20-30% more battery when running this rom.not a landbreakin difference but it helps enough to make it worth a download .and its free !

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

Moverf16
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavisct View Post
Question .can we underclock just by changing the number in the oc3 file just like how we over clock ? Cuz this i believe is why battery is draining .its the overclocking.correct me if i am wrong. Also i downloaded juice defender from the market and it seems to help .i get a good 20-30% more battery when running this rom.not a landbreakin difference but it helps enough to make it worth a download .and its free !

Sent from my MB865 using XDA App

My results were with OC'd at 1250.. I uninstalled Juicedefender long ago because it was a huge PITA and I think it used more battery than it saved.

I'm at 62% right now after 10 hours of use (voice calls using bluetooth, sirius xm streaming for 45 minute at the gym over blue tooth, internet use, and idle time in a bad reception location).

I don't think the ROM is to blame.

But what I did notice was that update 2 was unstable for my phone (causing it to go back to the load screen randomly), so I restored my system to V1 and it's running fine (with the highest antutu score as well).

mathmansteve
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Mobile Hotspot

I flashed this rom (V_5) a few weeks ago and thought the mobile hotspot hack had been included but its not working for me. Am I missing something or do I have to do the hack manually?

Thanks for you help.

Zoide_
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathmansteve View Post
I flashed this rom (V_5) a few weeks ago and thought the mobile hotspot hack had been included but its not working for me. Am I missing something or do I have to do the hack manually?

Thanks for you help.
I had to edit the database with the SQlite editor in order to use it outside of AT&T.

unsivil_audio
Old
Thanks Meter 145

DONATE TO ME
So does anybody have the 2nd update running? I don't understand how work full system nandroid is bootlooping.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin

Moto X (1053) -
Stock, retired Nexus 5 - Carbon'd CODEBLUE, Galaxy Note 8.0 - Carbon'd KK, Nexus 4 - Stock, retired
Nook HD+,Motorola Atrix 2, HTC Aria, Nook Color,HP Touchpad, Nexus 7 16gb - Sold

Tags
rom, supercharged