Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 54,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The First bootable SDCard for Nook Tablet

Tip us?

CelticWebSolutions
Old
Thanks Meter 2021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler View Post
I've found my style of response quite effective in reducing the numbers of noob questions
I bet it does. I've also found that saying "Why don't you just F-Off and read the god damn post you useless idiot" works well for that too

Anyway, I digress.

Once again thanks for all your efforts. I really did think you'd be the first to have a working honeycomb / ICS rom released for the nook tablet but it would appear it's far more difficult than all of you have been able to manage yet.

More time will tell who'll win that challenge I guess.

Such a shame that you didn't all manage to club together and win the money for the Charity as per the other post. Wonder what happens to all the money that that dodgy website had taken in donations to get the Bootable rom on SDCard? They just seem rather dodgy full stop to me...
The Following User Says Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AdamOutler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9552

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWebSolutions View Post
I bet it does. I've also found that saying "Why don't you just F-Off and read the god damn post you useless idiot" works well for that too

Anyway, I digress.

Once again thanks for all your efforts. I really did think you'd be the first to have a working honeycomb / ICS rom released for the nook tablet but it would appear it's far more difficult than all of you have been able to manage yet.

More time will tell who'll win that challenge I guess.

Such a shame that you didn't all manage to club together and win the money for the Charity as per the other post. Wonder what happens to all the money that that dodgy website had taken in donations to get the Bootable rom on SDCard? They just seem rather dodgy full stop to me...
I'm working on too many things. I want Ubuntu. We need a total stock recovery which can handle bad bootloaders. I'm working on them. On top of this... I'm supporting several devices and I just added 2 more including GalaxyS2 and Asus Transformer.

Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CelticWebSolutions
Old
Thanks Meter 2021

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler View Post
I'm working on too many things. I want Ubuntu. We need a total stock recovery which can handle bad bootloaders. I'm working on them. On top of this... I'm supporting several devices and I just added 2 more including GalaxyS2 and Asus Transformer.

I shall keep an eye out on the transformer then. I've got one of those too so may be interested on what you come up with
If I've helped you out, no need to post saying thanks. Just click the button to thank me.

Thank you for your donations, They'll be used towards buying another device to play with

If you'd like to donate to Team-B (Thatís Myself and Goncezilla)

lavero.burgos
Old
Thanks Meter 1307

DONATE TO ME
Adam could you upload the image again as the link posted is down, or if anyone has a mirror would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

~ Veronica
SG Captivate - PAC ROM 4.2.2 | SGS2X - CM10.1 4.2.2 | NOOK Tablet - CM10.1 4.2.2 |

If i helped you please hit
button -
Your files everywhere! Get dropbox 2GB+250mb free: http://db.tt/9DHo4Gi

VIDEO TUTORIALS
My XDA FTP Folder ~ GDrive Folder ~ My XDA Threads

AdamOutler
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9552

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavero.burgos View Post
Adam could you upload the image again as the link posted is down, or if anyone has a mirror would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

~ Veronica
It's really not worth it, try one of the other SDCard based ROMs.
Flash with Odin on Windows, Linux and Mac. Use JOdin3, Available in a web browser or offline
Check out my developer pages. Add me to your circles on Google Plus.
Wanna see the longest Linux BASH script ever made? click here.

Know-Fear
Old
Thanks Meter 107
I believe, from reading other posts, she is trying to create a stock rom that is bootable from sdcard. I think that was why she was wanting this. I may be wrong, and if I am, don't mind me =)
If I have helped you or if you like my work, Donations are always appreciated!

Galaxy Nexus (GSM) - EuroSkank Nightly Build with Trinity Kernel
Nexus One - Retired and sold
G1 - Retired and collecting dust in its box

Nook Tablet Rooted
TWPR Recovery
Cyanoboot
CM9 Internal/CM7 SD