The First bootable SDCard for Nook Tablet

OP AdamOutler

23rd January 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 2,022

736 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler

I've found my style of response quite effective in reducing the numbers of noob questions

I bet it does. I've also found that saying "Why don't you just F-Off and read the god damn post you useless idiot" works well for that too

Anyway, I digress.

Once again thanks for all your efforts. I really did think you'd be the first to have a working honeycomb / ICS rom released for the nook tablet but it would appear it's far more difficult than all of you have been able to manage yet.

More time will tell who'll win that challenge I guess.

Such a shame that you didn't all manage to club together and win the money for the Charity as per the other post. Wonder what happens to all the money that that dodgy website had taken in donations to get the Bootable rom on SDCard? They just seem rather dodgy full stop to me...
The Following User Says Thank You to CelticWebSolutions For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWebSolutions

I bet it does. I've also found that saying "Why don't you just F-Off and read the god damn post you useless idiot" works well for that too

Anyway, I digress.

Once again thanks for all your efforts. I really did think you'd be the first to have a working honeycomb / ICS rom released for the nook tablet but it would appear it's far more difficult than all of you have been able to manage yet.

More time will tell who'll win that challenge I guess.

Such a shame that you didn't all manage to club together and win the money for the Charity as per the other post. Wonder what happens to all the money that that dodgy website had taken in donations to get the Bootable rom on SDCard? They just seem rather dodgy full stop to me...

I'm working on too many things. I want Ubuntu. We need a total stock recovery which can handle bad bootloaders. I'm working on them. On top of this... I'm supporting several devices and I just added 2 more including GalaxyS2 and Asus Transformer.

The Following User Says Thank You to AdamOutler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2012, 09:44 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 2,022

736 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler

I'm working on too many things. I want Ubuntu. We need a total stock recovery which can handle bad bootloaders. I'm working on them. On top of this... I'm supporting several devices and I just added 2 more including GalaxyS2 and Asus Transformer.

I shall keep an eye out on the transformer then. I've got one of those too so may be interested on what you come up with
29th February 2012, 01:24 AM   |  #24  
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 1,320

2,518 posts
Donate to Me
More
Adam could you upload the image again as the link posted is down, or if anyone has a mirror would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

~ Veronica
29th February 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavero.burgos

Adam could you upload the image again as the link posted is down, or if anyone has a mirror would be nice.

Thanks in advance,

~ Veronica

It's really not worth it, try one of the other SDCard based ROMs.
29th February 2012, 07:32 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 107

525 posts
I believe, from reading other posts, she is trying to create a stock rom that is bootable from sdcard. I think that was why she was wanting this. I may be wrong, and if I am, don't mind me =)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread