Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,320 Members 38,945 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anker 2x 1800mAh

Tip us?

sageDieu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 419
Default Anker 2x 1800mAh

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Batterie...ductPromotions

This is a great deal on Amazon, two 1800 mAh batteries plus a charger for 20 bucks right now. I recommend it.

I just bought these a few days ago and got to use them yesterday. I was amazed... 300 mAh more than my year-old stock battery and it lasted forever. On my normal battery I get maybe 9 or 10 hours of light usage, data off all day unless I'm using it for tapatalk, etc. and then the phone dies. On this new one I got it up to 14 hours and it was down to 40%.. only put it on the charger because I had to sleep.

And that was 14 hours of medium to heavy usage... I had two batteries with me so I really wanted to stress them and see how long they would last. I left data and sync on all day, streamed music for about an hour with google music, used google talk to chat with friends, played fruit ninja, watched youtube videos, downloaded Big Gigantic's new album over 3G... etc and still the battery lasted way longer than my stock one. I didn't even have to worry about needing to switch batteries which was what I bought them for, I didn't expect this great of a result from it.

All in all, I recommend these if anyone is looking at buying extended batteries. It's a great price right now, the things charge in the phone and come with a wall charger with USB ports and a battery charger that can charge whichever one your phone isn't. I've never been more happy with the battery life on my phone, I don't think you could go wrong with these.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Google Nexus 7 2013
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sageDieu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hassan19
Old
Thanks Meter 64
good work>>>>>>
The Following User Says Thank You to hassan19 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phillip_viado
Old
Thanks Meter 20
does it fit with the standard battery cover

sageDieu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip_viado View Post
does it fit with the standard battery cover
yes, it is the exact same size as the stock battery. fits in my cover and seidio case perfectly

Sent from my ICS SCH-i500

Samsung Galaxy S4

Google Nexus 7 2013

Skidoo03
Old
Thanks Meter 10
So I ordered this for my moms Fassy that I had and she is on stock rom slightly debloated and after putting it in it says that that battery isn't recognized. Any ideas for fixes?

Sent from my BA Bionic
Current Phone: GN3
Rom: Stock, Rooted.
BMW E46

sageDieu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidoo03 View Post
So I ordered this for my moms Fassy that I had and she is on stock rom slightly debloated and after putting it in it says that that battery isn't recognized. Any ideas for fixes?

Sent from my BA Bionic
hm... I have not tried it on anything except custom roms. I've heard that some roms don't support different types of batteries. maybe try flashing her to cm7, miui, something like that.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Google Nexus 7 2013

mkuehl06
Old
Thanks Meter 144

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sageDieu View Post
hm... I have not tried it on anything except custom roms. I've heard that some roms don't support different types of batteries. maybe try flashing her to cm7, miui, something like that.

Iirc its the kernel that determines the 3rd party battery support and not the from. Try KGB or geewiz kernels for tw. I got a guide in general section that has all this information.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkuehl06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sageDieu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 419
that sounds right, try that.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Google Nexus 7 2013

Skidoo03
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Alright I will check the guide, thanks guys.

Sent from my BA Bionic
Current Phone: GN3
Rom: Stock, Rooted.
BMW E46

davezx6r
Old
(Last edited by davezx6r; 7th February 2012 at 12:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
+1 on the kernel from what i've heard. I was about to pull the trigger on one of the epic touch batteries on amazon litterally when i read this post. For the same price you can't beat these. Battery life has been a much welcomed improvement, and being able to just swap a fresh one from the charger and keep going really cant be beat. Thanks for the find bud.