[ROM] Bionix-V FishmanMod V4 / Dark Slate v4 - 07/16/12 - Odin images v3 (5/22/12)

7th March 2012, 07:03 AM   |  #631  
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,015

1,812 posts
More
Axura-FishmanMod
My start to resurrecting Axura-FishmanMod

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fishman0919 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #632  
Flag Mililani
Thanks Meter: 9

47 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've been following this thread for a while, and now that I have reached my 10-post newbie quota I can finally say "thanks". I'm impressed not only with the modified ROM, but with your responsiveness and dedication to the people who use it.

I really like the TW4.5 that you included as an option with the ROM (it runs nice and quick/smooth), but it still has bugs and lacks some options. It has so much potential, though, and it's unfortunate that Fr4gg0r doesn't maintain it anymore.

Anyway, thanks again for devoting so much time to this project of yours. I will continue to follow this thread to see what new goodies you have for all of us!
The Following User Says Thank You to WiteFlash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 08:10 PM   |  #633  
Thanks Meter: 599

1,202 posts
More
OMG FISH!!! that is Kick @$$!!! Keep up with your Extreme Hard work that you do for the vibrant community Its Very much Appreciated
7th March 2012, 10:31 PM   |  #634  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 69

1,208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Resurrected Axura will be a dream. Can you add 9 lock?

Sent from my Vibrant
7th March 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #635  
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI

1,812 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabeel10

Resurrected Axura will be a dream. Can you add 9 lock?

Sent from my Vibrant

Yep.... I got the core pretty much done with all the goodies added.... time to start with the the images.

Does anyone have some of the older copies of Axura? I only have 2313ve
7th March 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #636  
OP Senior Member
Flag Providence, RI

1,812 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiteFlash

I've been following this thread for a while, and now that I have reached my 10-post newbie quota I can finally say "thanks". I'm impressed not only with the modified ROM, but with your responsiveness and dedication to the people who use it.

I really like the TW4.5 that you included as an option with the ROM (it runs nice and quick/smooth), but it still has bugs and lacks some options. It has so much potential, though, and it's unfortunate that Fr4gg0r doesn't maintain it anymore.

Anyway, thanks again for devoting so much time to this project of yours. I will continue to follow this thread to see what new goodies you have for all of us!

Thank You... comments like that are what make this fun
8th March 2012, 06:12 AM   |  #637  
Thanks Meter: 57

180 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman0919

My start to resurrecting Axura-FishmanMod

Can't wait!
9th March 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #638  
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
I'm so far out of the game... I haven't changed my rom from bionix-v w/ some voodoo kernel (can't remember) in like a year or something.

The phone's been working perfectly awesome for like a year or something, but it's feeling a bit tired and slowing down lately. I was searching the dev thread for a good new rom, but all the ICS and others just seem like they're stretching and trying to get something more from the Vibrant than what it can comfortably do... AND I don't trust them with regards to and people's comments of trying to fix issues...

Can you all just help me remember what I need to do here? Do I need to disable voodoo from recovery and then flash this from there based on the OP directions?

thanks!
9th March 2012, 02:20 AM   |  #639  
Flag Niantic
Thanks Meter: 143

746 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairybroness

I'm so far out of the game... I haven't changed my rom from bionix-v w/ some voodoo kernel (can't remember) in like a year or something.

The phone's been working perfectly awesome for like a year or something, but it's feeling a bit tired and slowing down lately. I was searching the dev thread for a good new rom, but all the ICS and others just seem like they're stretching and trying to get something more from the Vibrant than what it can comfortably do... AND I don't trust them with regards to and people's comments of trying to fix issues...

Can you all just help me remember what I need to do here? Do I need to disable voodoo from recovery and then flash this from there based on the OP directions?

thanks!

I've never had a problem flashing froyo to froyo,without disabling voodoo.
I would just,

Boot into clockwork recovery
Perform a factory reset, wipe data/cache
Select the zip file and flash.
Clean Cache Partition
Wipe Dalvic Cache
Fix Permissions
reboot.
go through setup and get to the Desktop
let it sit for 10 mins.... reboot
after reboot finishes, go into the app draw and open 'Ram Manager"
Allow SU, select "Balance", click "Non-killable Launcher" and then "CONFIRM"