Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ICS][4.0.4] Doc's Master ICS V12 05-20-12 Powered by SGS3 + AOKP + MIUI...

OP vibranturk

12th January 2012, 08:48 PM   |  #11  
selune81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag rome
Thanks Meter: 86
 
285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
gps works in europe?
you can create a package set for Europe?
12th January 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibranturk

you already installed i wish you like it

sorry i missed writing lang changing on op

on home page-press menu button-system settings-go to "dil ve giriş" and press "dil" on top and choose your lang what you want.

and then don't forget to change your time zone also...

thank you very very much. I going to test it.
Thanks for your work. Seems to be a great rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to sandokanito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #13  
mark.doe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibranturk

you already installed i wish you like it

sorry i missed writing lang changing on op

on home page-press menu button-system settings-go to "dil ve giriş" and press "dil" on top and choose your lang what you want.

and then don't forget to change your time zone also...

please make default lang to english, so EVERYBODY can use this ROM and switch to his native lang.
thanks

gonig to test it now :)
12th January 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Flag ANKARA
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Thanks i'm gonna try now (Teşekkürler eline sağlık üstadım )
The Following User Says Thank You to matrak06 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2012, 09:22 PM   |  #15  
vibranturk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 2,299
 
622 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.doe

please make default lang to english, so EVERYBODY can use this ROM and switch to his native lang.
thanks

gonig to test it now :)

if i make next version i will change.

so far this rom only tested my turkish friends and that reasen i set my mother lang to default.

also added how to change lang on op too...
12th January 2012, 09:56 PM   |  #16  
Member
Flag Konya,TURKEY
Thanks Meter: 4
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibranturk

if i make next version i will change.

so far this rom only tested my turkish friends and that reasen i set my mother lang to default.

also added how to change lang on op too...



İt was best ics rom i have ever used. Thanks bro
The Following User Says Thank You to armagannn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
great rom but I have problem, I can not find any of my contacts? What can I do?
12th January 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #18  
vibranturk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 2,299
 
622 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkast

great rom but I have problem, I can not find any of my contacts? What can I do?

can you add gmail accaunt and snyced??

or using old backups like titanium??
13th January 2012, 12:38 AM   |  #19  
h3dshot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 152
 
233 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
flashing this right now, will give some feedback over tomorrows use, a quick question, are there any other kernels which could be used to replace glitch kernel, i have had a bad history with glitch kernel

thanks
13th January 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #20  
rafal408's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
106 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Icons from this theme are horrible, could U make AOPS theme addon ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes