Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,193 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ICS][4.0.4] Doc's Master ICS V12 05-20-12 Powered by SGS3 + AOKP + MIUI...

Tip us?

h3dshot
Old
Thanks Meter 152
ok just flashed it, rebooted twice as its supposed to, set it all up, works like a charm. VERY fast and snappy just as ICS should be, as mentioned in the post above this one, the icons arent all that attractive, perhaps an icon update is needed, wifi works fine, havent put my sd back in yet so i will let you know how the music player and various other apps work.

i was wondering why the ICS settings app is in the app drawer, i think it has one option you can change the rest are blank tabs :S also network signal strength is lower than when i was on 2.3.6 JW1, however at least i have some network signal on this ROM, i had previously not managed to get any on OneCosmics ICS port

wonderful work so far, keep it up!

unh1nged
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Talking Swype skin

I love the ROM. Especially the Swype skin. Where did you get it?

icpart
Old
(Last edited by icpart; 13th January 2012 at 06:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Hi,
I tried this ROM and its very nice, but when connect USB I can't connect phone in USB Mass storage mode, also tried commands from teamhacksung's thread via terminal emulator but nothing happend. Also I installed Nexus drivers but the phone is recognised only in MTP mode. Any suggestion?
Also when I start GPS Status I can't see enabled GPS icon over status bar, it is normal?

amirage
Old
Thanks Meter 220
Hi all

Any idea to get Calendar to sync? I have added my gmail accountss but there's no calendar syncing option there...only browser, gmail, contacts, albums...

Help

wassk
Old
Thanks Meter 72
nice work. forn now no problems.keep it up.

oh yes,i would like to ask to change the name of the rom.
because there is one allready with this name.first i taught that this is their rom.
no offence man.

otherwise thnx for your work.

amirage
Old
Thanks Meter 220
Hi all

Used the ROM for sometime but somehow the phone wasn't going to deep sleep...don't know why...have been on stock Build 13 which easily went into deep sleep...i'm not sure but my hunch is the kernel...nothing against Glitch or anything...but there was a problem with glitch when i put it on stock...it didn't go into deep sleep...

No idea why..

bahadir_bado
Old
Thanks Meter 0
it is good to see here a turkish rom!

Ellerine sağlık üstad , bir deneyelim bakalım

B_sHorTy
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
the icons are not that pretty indeed. U made a ROM on the first of December 2012 dude?:P
I think, when you make this ROM english by default, and change the icons to standard, or make a pack, more people will download and flash it!
Galaxy S (My mum is very happy with it now)
Three, flicker and problem causing Htc One X White ones
Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM (sold)
Sony Xperia Z (sold)
HTC One M8

louvass
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Default Nice work

Rom looks nice but will it convert my contacts and show them, most ICS roms won't see my contacts. Thank you for your hard work.

vibranturk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2295

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3dshot View Post
ok just flashed it, rebooted twice as its supposed to, set it all up, works like a charm. VERY fast and snappy just as ICS should be, as mentioned in the post above this one, the icons arent all that attractive, perhaps an icon update is needed, wifi works fine, havent put my sd back in yet so i will let you know how the music player and various other apps work.

i was wondering why the ICS settings app is in the app drawer, i think it has one option you can change the rest are blank tabs :S also network signal strength is lower than when i was on 2.3.6 JW1, however at least i have some network signal on this ROM, i had previously not managed to get any on OneCosmics ICS port

wonderful work so far, keep it up!
i will add some information abaut ics settings app,usb conecting,icons...

also im working on next release. it comes on english lang and i will change icons but which apps icons comminity dislike i dont know?
Doc's Master ICS ROM 4.0.4 for CAPPY
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1617785

Doc's Master ICS ROM 4.0.4 for SGS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1442169

Doc's Master ICS ROM 4.0.4 for VIBRANT
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1442176