5,604,631 Members 41,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ICS][4.0.4] Doc's Master ICS V12.1 20-05-12 Updated again...

Tip us?

Sugartibbs
Old
Thanks Meter 167
cool, give me something to look forward to, been waiting for this lockscreen mod.
!!

radecki1981
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibranturk View Post
Mine is fine. Try this...

Flash-Player add-on: If you have problem with flash player try this.http://hotfile.com/dl/143661435/6ab3...dd-On.rar.html

Not flashable. Just extract it. You see 2 different flashplayer apk. try them like normal apk installation...
still no luck

RaymondPJR
Old
Thanks Meter 646
Thanks in advance for the wifi-calling, although it steals Jarmezrocks thunder, lol.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
When the spell is over... we will rediscover... there is no other... we are one, we are one, we are one... --Ajamu Mutima

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: T-Mobile
Rom: Stock UVALH2 + Root
Modem: UVLI4
UI: Apex Launcher
Storage: 32GB Class 6
"I know you want to touch it and feel the awesomeness in your hand, but don't." (Taken out of context)-XDA Member Dammit2Hell on proper procedure after flashing Nero V4

Dattack
Old
(Last edited by Dattack; 31st January 2012 at 05:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 40
I don't have the mute/unmute bug so far on this Rom compared to the other ICS builds.
I just flashed Nelson's 3.0.8 ICS Passion ICS touched #4 kernel. I had problem on the GPS on the ICS passion with this kernel but it works so far perfectly for me on this Rom and it includes voodoo color control. I went into deep sleep with google locations services on and so far it still works.

I had been using Glitch but as I mentioned before requires a reboot to work. I know some of you don't have this problem with Glitch but right now it works for me with another kernel.

RaymondPJR
Old
(Last edited by RaymondPJR; 31st January 2012 at 07:24 AM.)
Thanks Meter 646
Default Doc's ICS

I'm back on Doc's after trying to get Jarmez's with wifi-calling up and running. Anyway, things were a little slow since the last install. This time I checked the filesystem which turns out to be yaffs. So this time when I applied the Thunderbolt! tweaks I did the CM7 Remount and then the sqlite optimize and what a difference in response! I'm at 200min 1000max using the NSTools app for Glitch. Very nice!

EDIT: Any chance you'll ever try to get the Samsung Calendar app working on this? The stock calendar looks horrendous!
When the spell is over... we will rediscover... there is no other... we are one, we are one, we are one... --Ajamu Mutima

"I know you want to touch it and feel the awesomeness in your hand, but don't." (Taken out of context)-XDA Member Dammit2Hell on proper procedure after flashing Nero V4

vibranturk
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2295

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondPJR View Post
Thanks in advance for the wifi-calling, although it steals Jarmezrocks thunder, lol.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
Before you say anything think twice at least...

This is the source for wifi calling...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1455264
Doc's Master ICS ROM 4.0.4 for CAPPY
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1617785

Doc's Master ICS ROM 4.0.4 for SGS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1442169

Doc's Master ICS ROM 4.0.4 for VIBRANT
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1442176
The Following User Says Thank You to vibranturk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lapdog101
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:

Very Nice.. Looking forward to the new build. V2 was very smooth for me . hope that V3 is just as nice
Contagious GS3: Vanir .001
NEXUS7: BLACKBEANED

Conta

ZFFZ

Killer0515
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Finally wifi calling!!! Im so greatful to you guys now i can finally flash ICS ;D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Phone:Vibrant aka "The iPhone Slayer" Retired
Phone:Samsung Galaxy S3
Rom: S3Rx 3.0 TouchWiz 4.3 MJC Full AROMA
Pure Awesomeness: Hell Yeah!!!!!

RaymondPJR
Old
Thanks Meter 646
Quote:

That is one of the sites I gave to Jarmez. I did a lot of research in an attmept to get wifi-calling working for a friend of mine who has an HTC phone and is now on T-Mobile. That led me to a thread by Unforgiven who was the first to port it for the Nexus 1, an HTC phone for which he was running CM7. That's was why I was so sure that someone with the knowledge (more than me) could get it working on any of the other CM based ROMS which is what he was trying to do.

I personally asked Jarmez to help out more than a week ago as posts in his and yours thread can attest. He already made a ROM with it, but unfortunately it would not boot. If you were working on it independently, that's great, but please don't make it sound as if I was trying to disrespect you or anyone else. I wasn't.

RaymondPJR
Old
Thanks Meter 646
Quote:

I have been brought to the realization that my comment may have been misunderstood because of a language barrier. I have made an attempt through PM to smooth things out. I have apologized for anything that may have been taken the wrong way. This is the end of a very long PM:

Quote:
Your work and the work of Jarmez are both appreciated by those of us who want some Touchwiz along with ICS. Please do not let this misunderstanding cause friction betweeen those who should be friends.
Sorry to all here for causing any trouble.