Tip us?

NineInchNails
Old
Thanks Meter 5207

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebaum1 View Post
Just home from work, downloading.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

E: can't open /sdcard/team-Hydra-DX_OS-2.3.7-Beta.zip
(bad)
Installation Aborted.

WTF?

When I downloaded from the link my antivirus hit on a Trojan called Android-Fung-Fu....dont know if that had anything to do with it, but it blocked it....Going to download again!

Infection Details

URL: http://server.dev-host.org/server/cgi-bi...
Process: file://C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Fi...
Infection: android:KungFu-AA [Trj]

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

same thing when I tried again....

It's clean. I wouldn't upload a damn virus to anything. HOPE this is a joke because I've waited over a year to post something on my own and not have it be ruined because someone says it has a virus.
The Following User Says Thank You to NineInchNails For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Majin101
Old
Thanks Meter 398
hm i installed it just fine, i even scanned it just to see if i find anything got nothing o_O are u clicking the right link lol

Ebaum1
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCrystal View Post
It's clean. I wouldn't upload a damn virus to anything. HOPE this is a joke because I've waited over a year to post something on my own and not have it be ruined because someone says it has a virus.
Dude, im not saying the ROM has a virus, im serious about the errors that im getting, going to switch browsers and try to download it again....Only posted it in case anyone else was getting it, or as a heads up.

NineInchNails
Old
Thanks Meter 5207

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebaum1 View Post
Dude, im not saying the ROM has a virus, im serious about the errors that im getting, going to switch browsers and try to download it again....Only posted it in case anyone else was getting it, or as a heads up.
That's 2 people now confirming they didn't find anything. It has to be something your doing. Know I sounded like an ass but gotta see it from my point. Every single person that reads this thread will just see "virus" and be scared to do anything. When in fact its clean.
The Following User Says Thank You to NineInchNails For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KelevrA_8
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Everything turned out just fine on my end
The Following User Says Thank You to KelevrA_8 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NineInchNails
Old
Thanks Meter 5207

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin101 View Post
hm i installed it just fine, i even scanned it just to see if i find anything got nothing o_O are u clicking the right link lol
That's good to hear sir glad we were able to get this working for you

NineInchNails
Old
Thanks Meter 5207

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelevrA_8 View Post
Everything turned out just fine on my end
Three. Need I say more.

Ebaum1
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Gotcha, guess im SOL on this one---

ajrty33
Old
(Last edited by ajrty33; 13th January 2012 at 12:57 AM.)
Thanks Meter 321

DONATE TO ME
Add libmatchJNI.so back to /system/lib and DX-Contacts, DX-Messaging, Phone all that won't force close

libmatchJNI.so
http://db.tt/VrgWKjbl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajrty33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dastin1015
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 10009

DONATE TO ME
Time to take a look at this now that I've finished my math homework. I'll play around until I have to go to class at 6.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dastin1015 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
dianxin, dx rom, htc, stable