[KERNEL] SpeedMod N7000 [K2-12 CWM5 CIFS ROOT / NO-ROOT]
This is the SpeedMod kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
SpeedMod's core features are:
- Super stable: No undervolting, overclocking or potentially unstable modifications
- Fast and smooth: Compiler and code optimizations
- Excellent battery life: Remove unecessary logging and debugging
>>> CLICK HERE for more info and the DOWNLOAD links.
>>> CLICK HERE for the Frequently Asked Questions list.
Root and CWM:
- Automatically installs root (su) but can be disabled
- CWM recovery
Screen and misc tweaks:
- MDNIE screen sharpness tuning (improves text readability)
- MDNIE color tuning (reduces over-saturation of color)
- init.d, TUN, CIFS, IPV6 Privacy support
- CPU governor tweaks: increase responsiveness
- IO tweaks
- Read ahead tweaks
- Updated to jhash3
- Compiled with optimizations using Linaro GCC toolchain
- Switched to SLAB instead of SLUB
- Optimized GPU DVFS
- Optimized CPU hotplug
- ARM CPU topology support
- SCHED_MC multi-core aware scheduler
Turned off unnecessary logging for better smoothness and efficiency:
- Disabled Android Debug Logger / logcat
- Disabled Samsung debug
- Disabled various kernel debugging, statistics and tracing options
>>> CLICK HERE for the CHANGELOG.
Instructions on how to enable logcat and disable auto-root are in the 3rd post (below).
>>> CLICK HERE for the DOWNLOAD links.