Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

To _n0p_ about DSC 0.7b1-b2

Tip us?

pjg_pigeon
Old
Thanks Meter 11
In reply to your question in dev forum.
"Also, i've found a method that can keep buttons lit even in screen-off state, but will require slightly more battery (1-5%). Do you need it?"

-----------

I find that your current version already has this facility, you can either leave buttons on or off by how you turn your screen off?

_n0p_
Old
Thanks Meter 1823
Current script cannot really keep buttons lit in screen-off state, it's just a side effect.
Anyway, I plan to release pre-3 tomorrow, and wanna hear about apps in rom to me non-system.

godson2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _n0p_ View Post
Thank you, fixed.
please is ussd working on this rom

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 412
No. USSD doesn't work on any Gingerbread ROM, not even stock 407. To the best of my recollection, the code for USSD support simply isn't present in the ROM because Olleh KT doesn't use USSD codes.
Noob FAQ
Q: Can someone suggest a link I can follow that will walk me through the root process for this phone?
A: Simple answer is no. Do your homework. No spoonfeeding here. Check the stickies and the search engine. You'll find it soon enough.

My Stuff: Stargate Boot Animation | ICS-style Theme for DSC | MultiFlasher | Traveller DSC ROM | PseudoCream
The Following User Says Thank You to Strephon Alkhalikoi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

godson2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How stable is this Rom because i am yet to install it

borijess
Old
(Last edited by borijess; 6th February 2012 at 02:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 820
DSC The most stable gingerbread rom for streak

Sent from the SuperStreak! ;)

TiGuy82
Old
Thanks Meter 37
DSC is simply the best!

godson2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ussd code not working unfortunately...i cant recharge my acc or activate my internet plans

kiwimalayalee
Old
Thanks Meter 5
hi there _n0p_
DSC is one great development i had for the streak, but while using the NextVid app, none of the videos play... but i never had this issue on other custom streak roms...

Strephon Alkhalikoi
Old
Thanks Meter 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by godson2000 View Post
ussd code not working unfortunately...i cant recharge my acc or activate my internet plans
This is a common issue for all the Gingerbread ROMs, including the stock ROM. If you want USSD codes, for now you have to go back to a Froyo ROM.
Noob FAQ
Q: Can someone suggest a link I can follow that will walk me through the root process for this phone?
A: Simple answer is no. Do your homework. No spoonfeeding here. Check the stickies and the search engine. You'll find it soon enough.

My Stuff: Stargate Boot Animation | ICS-style Theme for DSC | MultiFlasher | Traveller DSC ROM | PseudoCream