FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

To _n0p_ about DSC 0.7b1-b2

574 posts
Thanks Meter: 131
 
By sinan33, Senior Member on 13th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd March 2012, 03:40 PM |#21  
Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Hi _n0p_
I just started using your ROM and it is really the best ROM that I have used till date. The only issue that I have is that with latest version v.73 the battery life for my streak has really gone down. I have to have it attached almost constantly to last the entire day.
 
 
4th March 2012, 12:12 PM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Hey -n0p-!
I would like to report you one issue from LED notifications. It works for missed emails and messages, but missed calls don't trigger any LED to notificate.
Can you add LED notification for missed calls too?
Thank you for your work on DSC!
4th March 2012, 12:27 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I suggest removing filexpert from future realease as root explore function is only part of the donate version, so if user was to autoupdate the app they will lose root explorer functions.

Just read the 100's 1star review that came pouring in this week
(and ignore the fake 5 star review)
market.android.com/details?id=xcxin.filexpert&hl=en

Spacebo :)
4th March 2012, 12:40 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I personally prefer ES File Explorer. It has nice UI and it is really fast. And it is free.
5th March 2012, 05:06 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
That would work, ES File Explorer
or take a look at
Ghost Commander File Manager
5th March 2012, 11:15 AM |#26  
_n0p_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 1,829
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncik

I just started using your ROM and it is really the best ROM that I have used till date. The only issue that I have is that with latest version v.73 the battery life for my streak has really gone down. I have to have it attached almost constantly to last the entire day.

Unexpected behaviour. Have you tried calibrationg the battery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugscze

Hey -n0p-!
I would like to report you one issue from LED notifications. It works for missed emails and messages, but missed calls don't trigger any LED to notificate.
Can you add LED notification for missed calls too?
Thank you for your work on DSC!

I'm not an author of notification led mod, but i'll take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm5

I suggest removing filexpert from future realease as root explore function is only part of the donate version, so if user was to autoupdate the app they will lose root explorer functions.

Just read the 100's 1star review that came pouring in this week
(and ignore the fake 5 star review)
market.android.com/details?id=xcxin.filexpert&hl=en

Spacebo :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugscze

I personally prefer ES File Explorer. It has nice UI and it is really fast. And it is free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm5

That would work, ES File Explorer
or take a look at
Ghost Commander File Manager

Thank you guys, i'll check that.
The Following User Says Thank You to _n0p_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes