Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Significant flashing/rooting/brick issue - Thanks in advance
Hi All -
I've been up for 9 hours straight, am frustrated, and just want a working phone. So I apologize in advance for noob-ness or general crankiness!
1) I have a T-Mo Sensation 4G. Initially, I successfully rooted the device using the Revolutionary rootkit, and got S-OFF. I believe I walso also able to get SuperCID correctly.
2) Yesterday, I wanted to flash the Android revolution HD for sensation and followed Mike1986's instructions to do so.
3) That flash didn't seem to work, and I got stuck at the Beats Audio loading screen.
4) Eventually, I tried to flash back to stock TMOUS RUU, but still got stuch at HTC boot screen.
4) What happened next was a big blur of multiple tries of flashing firmware, roms, radios, etc - frankly I have no idea what firmware I have, but here is the situation:
- The phone still hangs at HTC screen.
- 4ext and Clockword mod do not seem to be installed any longer, as the RUU wiped them.
- I AM able to boot into bootloader, and this is the information that I get:
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
AUG 2 2011.22:35:52
All I want is the ability to get my stock Rom back - or potentially to flash Revolution HD successfully if possible.
Tried to unlock the bootloader, but I don't know how to do that from fastboot.
Oh tech gods of xda...please help a brother out, and donation will be on its way!!