[Guide] How to Downgrade Latest Hboot 2.00.0002>> without using HTC Dev V2
This method works for software version 2.11 and above and doesn't work for version 2.10 below.. Please use zegRush if this doesn't work for you.
FOR PHONES THAT ARE NOT ROOTED
Note: For locked bootloaders only. Do not use Htc dev prior to using this guide.
First thanks to:
3.jcase for TacoRoot..
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR DEVICE..
This was tested on latest OTA ASIA 2.15.xx with latest Hboot 2.00.0002.
Latest 2.15 cannot be rooted with zegRush so did some research..
2.misc_version (download attachments below)
for your "REGION/ BRAND".. i repeat, specific region to avoid customer ID error.
(you know how it works)
5. phone in USB debugging mode.
1. download tacoroot and misc and put all files in your desired directory.
2. Run terminal and change location to where you files are.
3. now type:
adb push tacoroot.bin /data/local/tmp/tacoroot
adb push misc_version /data/local/tmp/
4.After pushing all the files, run tacoroot by typing:
chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/*
5. After this commands your phone "REBOOT" the phone to recovery. Now press vol up then power
then REBOOT to boot the phone normally. Wait till it boots completely and then type:
6.This command will gets you out of adb shell.. so we need to get back to adb shell and you will see "#" sign..meaning you are temp rooted and we can then proceed to changing MISC_VERSION:
./misc_version -s 1.27.405.6
7. After its done you can now flash your "REGION/ BRAND specific RUU".
8. After your done with RUU. Proceed to http://revolutionary.io
FOR ROOTED PHONES
*Added misc_version_universal thanks to zryvffn