Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 50,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GSM]Hyperdroid Androidmeda v2.1.0 "Ad Populum" 23/02/2012

Tip us?

maschiosoosai
Old
Thanks Meter 70
@D.O.C. Please make an AOSP rom for the galaxy tab.
Devices:
Samsung ATIV Tab 7
Galaxy Tab(Miui)
Galaxy Nexus(Paranoid Android)
Nexus 5(Unrooted L Developer Preview)

sponsor79
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default noob quiestion about removed apps flashable zip

I'd like to recover only few apps from flashable zip with removed apps.
How can I do this?
HTC Touch PRO | Radio: 1.14.25.05 | Olipro's Hard-SPL
|RAPH|ROM|6.5|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (SYS 23016) ★ | Built on August 11th | OldManila
HTC Touch PRO2 ...
|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 21892 |Feb 21| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 ★

espionage724
Old
Thanks Meter 505

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sponsor79 View Post
I'd like to recover only few apps from flashable zip with removed apps.
How can I do this?
In short, just grab the removed apps zip, extract the few apps you want, and "adb install" them with Android SDK

Device Ownership:

Current Devices:
None
Side Devices:
Nexus 7 (grouper) (franco.Kernel + Rasbeanjelly)
Galaxy Rush (SPH-M830) (Stock)

Ex Devices:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 (SGH-T849)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113)
Galaxy Prevail (SPH-M820) (KoumaKernel + CTMod)
Nexus 4 (LGE960/mako) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber)
Nexus 10 (GT-P8110/manta) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber

romskii
Old
Thanks Meter 238
I like the ROM but i noticed that this ROM has a bigger drain than Overcomwe ROM

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk

<--- Scan the QR Code for more information

Official BaNks GApps Mirror - here (MediaFire)
Googy Kernel Team Member

af974
Old
Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaser66
Hello!

First of all, thanks to D.O.C for such great work and so really usefull Rom, and also to the people that help to make it better.

I am using this rom on my Galaxy P1000N and I was able to install it by change the kernel to Default*[05-Nov-2011][Kernel][GB][P1000L/N] Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel.

Every thing goes wonderful until today tthat I try to configure a bluetooth mouse but it was not able to connect but pair fine. I did the test with 2 diferent model mice, but both fail in my tab but work perfect on a droid 3 with original android version 2.3.4.

I wonder if may ask for help here or if may be more an issue of the Default*[05-Nov-2011][Kernel][GB][P1000L/N] Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel that I use for install in my P1000n.

Any help will be welcome and best regards to all.
It is a kernel issue, basically that kernel doesn't have the right BTHID lib in initramfs.
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ~ Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to af974 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

romskii
Old
Thanks Meter 238
ShadowGun, Dead Space and Modern Combat 3 are running very smooth without Chainfire3D.
Better performance than on Overcome

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

<--- Scan the QR Code for more information

Official BaNks GApps Mirror - here (MediaFire)
Googy Kernel Team Member

xaser66
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by af974 View Post
It is a kernel issue, basically that kernel doesn't have the right BTHID lib in initramfs.
Hi! Thanks for reply... I was doing several tests in order to try got my bluetooth mouse working, so I re-stock my P1000N to 2.2.2 and tested BT mouse and it works, them I upgrade P1000N to stock 3.3.3 original version and tested BT mouse and works too.

This is the strange part for me... I then replace the zimage original kernel of my 3.3.3 stock version with the Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel zimage, and tested my BT mouse and IT WORKS... so that was the reason because I thought that may be something missing in Hypherdroid rom... because the Ronan kernel recognize BT mouse over stock 3.3.3 rom, but not when I use Ronan kernel with Hypherdroid rom (that by the way other that this detail works really nice).

So, I will like to ask if please, may somebody could please check if Hypherdroid could recognize and connected a Bluetooth mouse and make the arrow cursor appears in HypherDroid screen, working normally (select, right btton is back key,movement without freeze,etc) for check that it is possible use a BT mouse in Hypherdroid with another model kernel (P1000, P1000L or wahtever other model, if not the same P1000N)... Only for check that BT mouse is properly recognized with other kernels...

Thanks again for kind reply and thanks in advance for any further help.

Best regards to all!

D.O.C
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - The Android Surgeon - OP
Thanks Meter 3710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaser66 View Post
Hi! Thanks for reply... I was doing several tests in order to try got my bluetooth mouse working, so I re-stock my P1000N to 2.2.2 and tested BT mouse and it works, them I upgrade P1000N to stock 3.3.3 original version and tested BT mouse and works too.

This is the strange part for me... I then replace the zimage original kernel of my 3.3.3 stock version with the Ronan's Gingerbread Kernel zimage, and tested my BT mouse and IT WORKS... so that was the reason because I thought that may be something missing in Hypherdroid rom... because the Ronan kernel recognize BT mouse over stock 3.3.3 rom, but not when I use Ronan kernel with Hypherdroid rom (that by the way other that this detail works really nice).

So, I will like to ask if please, may somebody could please check if Hypherdroid could recognize and connected a Bluetooth mouse and make the arrow cursor appears in HypherDroid screen, working normally (select, right btton is back key,movement without freeze,etc) for check that it is possible use a BT mouse in Hypherdroid with another model kernel (P1000, P1000L or wahtever other model, if not the same P1000N)... Only for check that BT mouse is properly recognized with other kernels...

Best regards to all!
Hmmm, I would but I dont have a bt mouse. Anyhow get a logcat while the nt moise is trying to connect.
I am guessing paired but not connected issue?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

af974
Old
Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1886
2.3.6 has a different so libs from 2.3.6 that's why your kernel BTHID works with any 2.3.3 rom.

You can try to test something:

from your 2.3.3 build, navigate to system/lib, copy libbluetoothd.so and paste it to Hyperdroid system/lib.

Not sure if this will work but worth a try.

PS: make a nandroid backup just in case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaser66 View Post

Best regards to all!
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ~ Albert Einstein

espionage724
Old
Thanks Meter 505

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O.C View Post
IU have been doing some research about rotating lockscreen, but I cant find anything relevant (dev wise). As I said before, if you guys help me researching (getting a link to sources or a diff file) to make the mod, That is something I would like to have as well. Lately I lack of time, so help is really appreciatted.
I was able to check out my friend's tab a few days ago (it's a Coby something... MID7012), it has Android 2.3.3 on it, and it had a landscape lockscreen. I don't think it was something he installed either.

Device Ownership:

Current Devices:
None
Side Devices:
Nexus 7 (grouper) (franco.Kernel + Rasbeanjelly)
Galaxy Rush (SPH-M830) (Stock)

Ex Devices:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 (SGH-T849)
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3113)
Galaxy Prevail (SPH-M820) (KoumaKernel + CTMod)
Nexus 4 (LGE960/mako) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber)
Nexus 10 (GT-P8110/manta) (franco.Kernel + RasSaber