So, here you go! Tested working in Touch Pro and Diamond! (thanks to Sevennl for the first one testing it on Diamond )
- supports Raphael and Diamond Splash screen
- do the steps from on how to change your splash screen from here:
for Raphael : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...00&postcount=1
for Diamond (item no. 3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...95&postcount=1
- BUT, before doing step no. 5 (converting .nb back to .nbh file) run patchsplash
- usage: patchsplash.exe [R/D] <target .nb file> <output .nb file>
example for Raphael: patchsplash.exe R Splash.nb Output.nb
example for Diamond: patchsplash.exe D Splash.nb Output.nb
- continue packing it to to .nbh
- FLASH and DONE!
Correct file size of the final .nb file to be converted to .nbh should be 655360.
Want to revert back to original splash screens? I've extracted T-Mobile/Vodafone/HTC original splash screen for Raphael.
A SIMPLE DONATION OF THANK YOU's IS APPRECIATED. And of course, I'm not liable if you brick your phone
AT&T Splash from navyguy (thanks!) can be found here!