So I've been running this ROM for the past 24 hours, and it's been a good ride so far, it's not perfect yet...but I'm sure a lot of hard work is being poured into it.
I noticed you were still looking for some good bugs, well, here are three of them:
1. The camera doesn't work properly yet. I'm sure you already know, here is a log
in case you do not have one yet :P
2. Video Playback is choppy.
2.1 Here is a log
of 1080p video playback first (in .3gp) and then 720 video playback in .m4v.
2.2 Here is a log
of Netflix Video playback. Note that the video on Netflix is much more choppy than the one that is pre-recorded and stored on the device, Netflix doesn't really start playing the video.
**Note also that on all 3 cases, the sound is uninterrupted.
**And video playback from youtube works well. Except in "not HQ" where it is unwatchable.
3. The Gallery is quite unresponsive, and while doing a "pinch to zoom" gesture or while swiping through the existing pictures, there is a "wobbly" sort of effect..like the phone has a hiccup.
4. Google Talk freezes while initiating a Voice Call, here
is the log.
Other things may not be working, but apparently I am not the one that uses such features, because even after 24 hours of use I haven't noticed.
Oh, and please note that I will NOT discuss battery life, and this is different for all of us. And yes, to me, there is an overall laggy feeling throughout the build; nevertheless, it is worth using it for a while if I know I may contribute to the improvement of the software being provided by testing.
Now, some things that work even though some think they don't:
1. 3D accelerations works well, I've managed to play all games I've tried installing without any issues.
2. Wi-fi, Bluetooth, and 3G networks work.
3. Calls work, have not had any complaints on "staticky" or "choppy" sound, and I hear the other person on the line very well. This includes while on speakerphone.
4. Music playback works flawlessly, and I even have the new CM9 music.apk.
5. Flash works, you just need to install it from here
6. Location services work flawlessly too, I got a lock on my location fairly quickly while on 3G.
7. As far as I know voice recognition works too. I tested Google's voice search and it worked fine.
Anything you guys think I may have missed, and that I should add/remove? Please attach logcats when reporting any issues btw, bear in mind that the OP DOES NOT have an actual Motorola Atrix to test the software with, and therefore the effectiveness of your bug reports are crucial to him and the community.
Rule # 1 of crackflashers: Do not talk about the changelog
HTC Glacier, CM7 and Faux's Kernel - Sold
LG - P999, CM7, Oclocked - Rooted - Sold
Samsung Captivate - Ice Cream Sandwich love
Motorola Atrix - CM7 Weekly #4m _Faux OC - Sold
B&N Acclaim - Alpha 0 CM9
If i Helped you, hit thanks
Follow me on Twitter Twitter
or Google Plus