I've been on Turl's V4 for a couple of day and just switched back to Joker's 1.1.2. I'm a bit surprised to find out that this two roms are almost identical except that Joker's Rom mounts the "internalSD" as "/mnt/SDCard" and externalSD as "/mnt/emmc". On Turl's rom, it is reversed.
Joker, your new changes raised a few eyebrows.
1. Camera auto-focus is not as responsive as Turl's V4 (especially in low light with flash off)
2. if i change the picture size to 4MP(Wide) the screen didn't show full screen, and the monitor lags a lot. This issue also happens on Turl's rom. (something like i point to another view and the monitor follows a few seconds later.).
3. Toggling FP sensor navigation is not working. Again, same as Turl's (TrueSuiteMobile always FC)
4. Somehow, Rom Manager cannot find the external storage mount ("Use External Storage" in Settings is disabled. I noticed that this has worked when I was using MIUI or CM7 with Internal storage mounted as SDCard).
5. Account Sync is not working except Exchange & Google. Also same as Turl's (Both calender and emails sync well)
Apart from the known issues, it is working as expected. Sudden changes in the mount point makes some people delighted while it caused other people disappointed. (for those who don't know or don't want to flash the fix).
Turl & Joker, I think now it is the time to include the mount point toggle setting like we used to do in CM7. Please consider this seriously.
And all other people, please don't tell me how to work around these issues. I write this because I wanted the devs to do the changes.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
devices still alive
Daily driver: LG Optimus G Pro (having regular doses of CyanogenMod nightlies), Asus Memo Pad 8 ME181C (Stock Android 4.4.2, can't root yet
Primary Backup: Acer Z130 (Stock JB 4.4.2)
HTC Jade, Samsung Jet, Motorola XT720, Acer Iconia Smart, Motorola Atrix 4G, HTC One S ,Toshiba Thrive 7"