FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] unofficial CM9 by jokersax 7/04/2012

15th January 2012, 01:56 AM |#31  
jokersax11's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,053
 
Donate to Me
More
Once I get a good not working list I'll start fixing

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to jokersax11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th January 2012, 02:07 AM |#32  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11

Once I get a good not working list I'll start fixing

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

I've posted on last page
15th January 2012, 02:20 AM |#33  
vette95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 264
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nok07635

Working:
Calling
Mobile data(only EDGE is tested)
Wi-Fi
Voice Search
Auto-brightness
Auto-rotation
Audio
Proximity sensor
Fingerprint scanner
GPS
Both internal storage & sdcard mounted
3D games

Non-working:
2D acceleration
Laggy gallery
Camera
ADB remount failed



Sent from my MB860 with Jokersax CM9 using XDA App

Also not working, gtalk audio chat.
The Following User Says Thank You to vette95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2012, 02:35 AM |#34  
Senior Member
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
I am confused why there are two cm9 photon build threads. Shouldn't we just keep a single focused thread and collaborate on the non-working functions until a stable base is made?

I appreciate all work being done, just wondering.

Edit: I see...this one is built from source while the other is not?

Edit2:⇩⇩⇩Thanks for that clarity
Last edited by D_one; 15th January 2012 at 02:48 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D_one For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2012, 02:42 AM |#35  
Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_one

I am confused why there are two cm9 photon build threads. Shouldn't we just keep a single focused thread and collaborate on the non-working functions until a stable base is made?

Because our CM Atrix dev team doesn't maintain a public git.

More specifically, this thread, and thus rom, is maintained by the Photon devs.

What does it say about the Atrix dev team when the most current CM is from another dev entirely?

Hate to hop on a soap-box, but isn't CM supposed to be open source? Why hasn't there been an update to the Atrix git in almost a month?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killer_siller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2012, 02:48 AM |#36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
!!!ATTENTION!!!
For temporary improve the scrolling experience,
I use the method by AndroidON

YOU MUST NEED THE TECHNIQUE OF USING ADB

1. Download the framework.jar

2. ADB push the framework.jar to ./data/local/tmp/

3. Use Root Explorer mount the ./system/ as R/W

4. ADB shell
Code:
adb shell
su
cp ./data/local/tmp/framework.jar ./system/framework/framework.jar
chmod 644 ./system/framework/framework.jar
exit
exit
5. Reboot
15th January 2012, 03:16 AM |#37  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_siller

Because our CM Atrix dev team doesn't maintain a public git.

More specifically, this thread, and thus rom, is maintained by the Photon devs.

What does it say about the Atrix dev team when the most current CM is from another dev entirely?

Hate to hop on a soap-box, but isn't CM supposed to be open source? Why hasn't there been an update to the Atrix git in almost a month?

I think the Atrix dev team are improving their CM9 abit more before releasing. IMHO they seem to only want to put out stable releases >.<

Though I could be wrong and they've just gone over to Galaxy Nexus :S
15th January 2012, 03:17 AM |#38  
vette95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 264
 
Donate to Me
More
SDcard and EMMC issue
Ok, I just found an issue and I really need help, or I will be up for hours of redownloading data.

I have all the data for my games in the internal SDcard of the phone. Now, after flashing, my games are looking for the data on the external sdcard. How can I change this without having to redownload now?

Please help me, it's about 6GB of data for all my games.
15th January 2012, 03:23 AM |#39  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
is there a way to get hdmi landscape?
15th January 2012, 03:28 AM |#40  
jokersax11's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,053
 
Donate to Me
More
Change your fstab around


Quote:
Originally Posted by vette95

Ok, I just found an issue and I really need help, or I will be up for hours of redownloading data.

I have all the data for my games in the internal SDcard of the phone. Now, after flashing, my games are looking for the data on the external sdcard. How can I change this without having to redownload now?

Please help me, it's about 6GB of data for all my games.



Sent from my MB855 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beautiful ice cream sandwich, cm9 awesomeness, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes