5,600,725 Members 38,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] unofficial CM9 by jokersax 7/04/2012

Tip us?

lilphil240
Old
Thanks Meter 21
What's the general consensus? I have Joker's last build installed. Is the current build much better, or does it have too many issues?

My phone is running smooth right now on the previous build, only complaints being no battery percentage, no light up buttons w/o auto brightness, phone sometimes not awaking from sleep (battery pull needed) and google chrome browser FC'ing.

cwburns32
Old
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilphil240 View Post
What's the general consensus? I have Joker's last build installed. Is the current build much better, or does it have too many issues?

My phone is running smooth right now on the previous build, only complaints being no battery percentage, no light up buttons w/o auto brightness, phone sometimes not awaking from sleep (battery pull needed) and google chrome browser FC'ing.
Battery percentage there, auto brightness button light up fixed, have never noticed sleep issue and Google chrome still force closing for me.

I'd say it's worth it for you.

Sent from my CM7'd Atrix from another planet..
The Following User Says Thank You to cwburns32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lilphil240
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Thanks! BTW, might want to change your signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwburns32 View Post

Mischaseb
Old
(Last edited by Mischaseb; 23rd February 2012 at 11:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 108
I'm finding 0.2.0 less stable than 0.1.0 2d...

EDIT: Sorry my bad, its just my digitizer which has died and I didn't realise straight away. 0.2.0 is all good! Cant wait to get rid of this atrix though, geez its a crap phone made by a crap company...
The Following User Says Thank You to Mischaseb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cwburns32
Old
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaseb View Post
I'm finding 0.2.0 less stable than 0.1.0 2d...
How so? I flashed it right after it was made available everything seems fine.

affiatic
Old
Thanks Meter 52
my browser has not crashed on opera mini on the last 2 betas. am I the only one it works for. stock does fc on rotating. I have been plagued with reboots and sod. but less now than on stock.

ianwardell
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Question what would you reccomend ( im going to give in and do this)

what is the best (recommended) recovery to put on the atrix , and does anyone know of the best way to root it? last time i manually did it (pain in de ass) . i want to have the best experience testing this rom. im not going to wait till Q3 to have ICS. (just to be sure this will in no way make att take off my unlimited plan right?) so ill post the phones info into this post as well any response would be appreciated....

system version = 4.5.141.mb860.att.en.us
model= mb860
android version=2.3.6
baseband = n_01.77.37p
webtop (not that i care) =wt-1.2.0-110_oly-6
kernel=2.6.32.9 a21146@zch45lnxdroid55 #2
build#=4.5.141

ps i have already had the att warning sent to me before so that's why i care.

i would rather avoid any complications .
Main Devices:

LG Optimus G (AT&T) - Sim Unlocked, Unlocked, and rooted

Old Devices:
(ret/ p.o.s) Asus TF201

(ret)(sim unlocked) Motorola Atrix 4G running CM7 & CM10 (kinda) <- loved this phone

(ret) (sim unlocked) Motorola Backflip running 2.3.4 cyanogen mod 7.1.0 rc1 backflip kang <- old old old

(given away) Apple Iphone 3Gs

-Quote-
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
-Albert Einstein

DukeL
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggytom View Post
You may need to change the mount points between internal/external sd card. Check Joker's page for SD card switch or something like that.
Hmm not sure how to do that. In the changelog for Beta 0.0.1 it says sd card switcher is included?

fightr
Old
Thanks Meter 3
With all the rapid updates, is it ok to flash an updated rom by wiping only cache and dalvik cache?

I've been running MIUI on my Evo for a long time and that's how I always update it. Just wanted to make that this method also works with this rom/phone.

mckibbon17
Old
(Last edited by mckibbon17; 23rd February 2012 at 06:47 AM.) Reason: Found the issue
Thanks Meter 1
i still cant seem to figure out why i cant connect the phone to my computer with the usb any one? got this issue or is it just me and any one know what i could do to fix it?

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckibbon17 View Post
i still cant seem to figure out why i cant connect the phone to my computer with the usb any one? got this issue or is it just me and any one know what i could do to fix it?
ok im running 4.0.3
with Kernel 2.6.32.57
build Beta-0.2.0-cm-9.0.0-RC0-Atrix-KANG-signed

so after looking for a few hours i found out what was happining if you dont have a sd card in the phone it wont let u connect to your computer
some one please help with this..

Tags
beautiful ice cream sandwich, cm9 awesomeness, ics