5,594,341 Members 38,041 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] unofficial CM9 by jokersax 7/04/2012

Tip us?

BravoMotorola
Old
Thanks Meter 385
Why would it being announced help anything?
Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

ianwardell
Old
(Last edited by ianwardell; 12th April 2012 at 07:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambe89 View Post
Will do! Thank you
*edit * doesnt work on atrix with joker ICS for videochat force crash(which makes sense due to the fact that camera still has a bug XD*
sent from my Atrix 4g using tapatalk 2
Main Devices:

LG Optimus G (AT&T) - Sim Unlocked, Unlocked, and rooted

Old Devices:
(ret/ p.o.s) Asus TF201

(ret)(sim unlocked) Motorola Atrix 4G running CM7 & CM10 (kinda) <- loved this phone

(ret) (sim unlocked) Motorola Backflip running 2.3.4 cyanogen mod 7.1.0 rc1 backflip kang <- old old old

(given away) Apple Iphone 3Gs

-Quote-
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
-Albert Einstein

A.VOID
Old
(Last edited by A.VOID; 12th April 2012 at 07:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewsgrp View Post
Any thoughts?
I saw the where are you at first. Its gone now.
My bt also acted like yours after the initial pairing. Seemed to work on the second call, but I cantfind the setting option to allow bt access while screen is off.

No live wallpaper support in this one?
The Following User Says Thank You to A.VOID For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

munchkers13
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.VOID View Post
I saw the where are you at first. Its gone now.
My bt also acted like yours after the initial pairing. Seemed to work on the second call, but I cantfind the setting option to allow bt access while screen is off.

No live wallpaper support in this one?
i thought the same thing but try a custom install....
Harmonic LG OG Pro

sendust7
Old
Thanks Meter 755

DONATE TO ME
This is a "jokers-atrix-cm9-0.4.5.1.zip" standard install over Turl's v10 with data/cache/dalvik/batt wipe. VERY nice work Joker.

Note error message ending in "Installation aborted." just below "AROMA INSTALLER Finished". I am not sure what this means, but ROM and GApps are working well so far.

Today I will try out an OC kernel to help camera, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120412_082435 Joker CM9 Install Log.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	248.8 KB
ID:	999371   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120412_082554 AROMA Installer Finished Error.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	999372   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012.04.12-09.40.37 About Phone.jpeg
Views:	375
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	999373  

nerfman100
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
First thoughts: I am impressed by ICS and look forward to a stable release. Thanks jokersax111 for an early preview

Not sure if these are known issues, but I have observed two problems after flashing this ROM for first time
1) Bluetooth pairs correctly, but call does not transfer to headset when I get or make a call. I don't see bluetooth option as well.
2) I get a creepy message "Where are you??" in the notification bar at random intervals. When I click on it, I go to Location Services in settings. I have not seen it since yesterday, most likely because I unchecked "Location and Google Search"

I am on .4.5.1 and faux123's V3 kernel. Before this I was using Nottarix 1.3.1 version and bluetooth worked fine.
The "Where are you???" is really jokersax's version of the "Searching for GPS" message from other CM9 and ICS ROMs.

tabod
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
First thoughts: I am impressed by ICS and look forward to a stable release. Thanks jokersax111 for an early preview

Not sure if these are known issues, but I have observed two problems after flashing this ROM for first time
1) Bluetooth pairs correctly, but call does not transfer to headset when I get or make a call. I don't see bluetooth option as well.
2) I get a creepy message "Where are you??" in the notification bar at random intervals. When I click on it, I go to Location Services in settings. I have not seen it since yesterday, most likely because I unchecked "Location and Google Search"

I am on .4.5.1 and faux123's V3 kernel. Before this I was using Nottarix 1.3.1 version and bluetooth worked fine.
My problem is that I can't stream pandora, google music, tune-in radio, power amp music through the car stereo by bluetooth. Only calls and built in music player app. Can somebody else try this? I posted this problem before but got no response. It's the only thing keeping me away from this rom. I'm limited to using Turl's and CNA (which is awesome) because the audio streaming works perfectly. That's too bad because this roms runs really fast and smooth.

Aerokimg
Old
Thanks Meter 12
running 0.4.5.1, really smooth but heres my problem,
in a compass app it shows me west as east and east as west, north and south are ok. also i dont have an arrow in google maps anymore, just a point for my position.
i think the maps issue and the east west issue are having the same reason.

and another bug i had on all versions so far and never seen mentioned before, the standart clock has a night mode, to turn it on you hold one finger on the screen untill it turns dark and the numbers blue but as soon as you release your finger it goes back to normal mode instead of kepping it in night mode.

i hope someone knows a solution

nerfman100
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by sendust7 View Post
This is a "jokers-atrix-cm9-0.4.5.1.zip" standard install over Turl's v10 with data/cache/dalvik/batt wipe. VERY nice work Joker.

Note error message ending in "Installation aborted." just below "AROMA INSTALLER Finished". I am not sure what this means, but ROM and GApps are working well so far.

Today I will try out an OC kernel to help camera, etc.
I'm pretty sure the error is meaningless. It exists because AROMA Installer does all of the installing, and not CWM.

chronicfathead
Old
Thanks Meter 157

DONATE TO ME
Custom installer tested. Haven't notice anything wrong so far, and the install process is good. I would ask if we can have slightly larger fonts to make it easier to read. Calibration went perfect, and then using Aroma was ..Good. Didn't seem to respond straight away, but I think it's more about knowing where to touch.

I can navigate RomRacers in seconds now using the capacitive buttons, but that's mainly because I'm used to it. I think the possibility of offering all sorts of options in one installer is a step in the right direction. If you want, you can select the espresso, but with a few clicks you could also have the skinny caramel latte!

I will try to donate at the start of next month, as I think you deserve it. I am also looking at moving to Be for my broadband, so I'll make sure I use your links. I urge other people to do the same if they can remember. Clicking ads doesn't always give him money, but buying through the ads should, just clear your cookies first.

Tags
beautiful ice cream sandwich, cm9 awesomeness, ics