Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #7592  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 62

250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11

Guys a lot of family issues came up I will be fixing everything soon. Just remember life comes before free software.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

Dude don't worry, we got your back, don't let incessant rants by impatient warts hold you back from your on life. I mean, those who have jumped to ICS should know that they've been waiting for quite some time, so what's the big rush? Might as well wait while the man lives his life for awhile.

PS: To the impatient warts in the thread, STOP being impatient. If you're so desperate for a functional ICS, go get yourself a Nexus. You know, the 'true Google phone'? The one with super regular attention from Google. Yeah, go get that instead.
29th April 2012, 03:22 AM   |  #7593  
Thanks Meter: 61

260 posts
Jokersax puts out his latest works quickly and that is his style which is brave. So feedback like most posts here is useful for him. A minority of less experienced users can flash older versions. I am an IT postgrad & exerienced but simply do not have time to follow things here daily so am still using the stable .5.0 version and see nothing wrong in not testing the latest almost nightly versions personally. Maybe this suggestion to flash a little older versions should be on OP/download site/his footnote. No need to go back to others or CM7 either.

Jokersax, take it easy man. Take a day or several days out (no computers) to chill on a regular basis and for quality family time, R&R etc. Thanks again and have a good weekend.
29th April 2012, 03:23 AM   |  #7594  
Thanks Meter: 15

171 posts
Everything seems to be working well for me in the newest release, except my phone doesn't ring right. It starts to ring for about a second then cuts off. Any ideas on how to remedy this? I updated to this release and applied the fixes. I have been running this since several releases back and have had no issues until this one.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 03:28 AM   |  #7595  
Flag Singapore

250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunbayne

Everything seems to be working well for me in the newest release, except my phone doesn't ring right. It starts to ring for about a second then cuts off. Any ideas on how to remedy this? I updated to this release and applied the fixes. I have been running this since several releases back and have had no issues until this one.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Try clearing cache and dalvik cache. If still not working, you might want to do a nandroid backup and factory reset to test it out. Might be due to older system files conflicting with newer files.
29th April 2012, 03:52 AM   |  #7596  
Thanks Meter: 1

59 posts
This is such a great rom the only thing I did was reduce the clock speed because at 1.4 the phone gets really hot, I have notice some minor bugs with the status bar and the lock screen but they are very sporadic, thanks again :thumbup: will donate when I can.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #7597  
Thanks Meter: 39

753 posts
Donate to Me
More
Phone doesn't like full overclock to 1.45 it will freeze and crash ..

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 09:11 AM   |  #7598  
Thanks Meter: 39

753 posts
Donate to Me
More
OK guys , I left my phone for 1 and a half hours to find it 100% dead while charging! !! I have no idea what happened it was at 99 when I left. The bat also didn't register at first I had to replace it with one of my smaller spares .... anyone have any ideas? I'm not even sure if it had something to do with this rom ..but I know I left it on.

This is a picture ...it was just very strange
Thanks for any help.

Edit **

Here is my screen on restart

That look right ? I feel like the number is a bit high...
Last edited by ianwardell; 29th April 2012 at 09:15 AM.
29th April 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #7599  
Flag Singapore

250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianwardell

OK guys , I left my phone for 1 and a half hours to find it 100% dead while charging! !! I have no idea what happened it was at 99 when I left. The bat also didn't register at first I had to replace it with one of my smaller spares .... anyone have any ideas? I'm not even sure if it had something to do with this rom ..but I know I left it on.

This is a picture ...it was just very strange
Thanks for any help.

Edit **

Here is my screen on restart

That look right ? I feel like the number is a bit high...

Lower clock speed. Let it charge. Calibrate. Should help, even if temporary, just until another solution is found.
The Following User Says Thank You to syngamer96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #7600  
Thanks Meter: 4

51 posts
More
Why doesn't browser rotate work on 0.5.2? I've already wiped cache and dalvik cache, but it still doesn't work

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beautiful ice cream sandwich, cm9 awesomeness, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread