Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 48,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?

mcdevtingz
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by malborc View Post
Hi guys. Somebody know if any developers is working in port Miui V4 (ICS) based in this release? Whould be pretty good.
It would be Mega slow.
And anyway ICS is beautiful why would you need MIUI?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcdevtingz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kremx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default miui4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdevtingz View Post
It would be Mega slow.
And anyway ICS is beautiful why would you need MIUI?

+1 for miui4. I am using miui GB on the daily basis, my next phone will run miui4. some people have greater expectations than the rest of the crowd. (yeah themes mostly) And my phone's desktop don't look iphonish (thx to themes)

somecanuck
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Alright, I've been sitting on the sidelines watching CM9 progress here. How's the status of it so far? Does it compare favorably with CM7.2?

mcdevtingz
Old
Thanks Meter 66

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by somecanuck View Post
Alright, I've been sitting on the sidelines watching CM9 progress here. How's the status of it so far? Does it compare favorably with CM7.2?
If you prefer looks over personality in a girl try it, if you prefer personality over looks use CM7.
My analogy for it.

Babis_ECE
Old
Thanks Meter 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by somecanuck View Post
CM9 still needs some basic stuff fixed. I use it daily because I don't mind these bugs, but if you can't stand some redraws of the Launcher, problem with Caller ID / Caller Log and the Camera not working as in CM7 yet, you should wait a little bit more.
- Sony Xperia Arc
- iPad 16GB White 4th Gen WiFi

hugues42
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

I have a question regarding the launcher: on my phone it take always 4s or 5s to redraw it. (I tried with different launchers trebuchet, nova launcher or apex always the same)

On CM7 I remember an option to keep the launcher in ram memory. I dont find it anymore; this option dont exist in CM9?

Can you tell me if this option still exist and where I can find it.

Thanks

blackout1911
Old
Thanks Meter 1007

DONATE TO ME
regarding MIUI V4...

on the German Android Forum is a Beta of MIUI V4 based on android 4.0.4 look here

anyway i'm not fan of miui. i prefer CM7/9 cause of its better performance

zviki
Old
Thanks Meter 199

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter_10 View Post
ok according to version 4.0.4 worked by Nadlabak and uploaded by fellow mrvek, it works great, my contribution is to be installed by default the "lightning launcher" and accessories to customize and install the widgest, is a pitcher who has served me excellently in this rom and also does not consume much ram, so I never reboot when it leaves some application so as usual with any pitcher, at least with this launcher I think if you can use the ROM for the day . I attached some pictures for you to see how it is .. see the tutorial videos if necessary.

launcherhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/d...9sYXVuY2hlciJd
So,you have all this apps on phone and it's OK?I tried the latest build from the first post and it's not for everyday use yet.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

igna.worn
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I'm using it as an everyday rom and except for the launcher redraws and the 2 secs that every app loads its more than ok.
Cm7 is still muuuch more faster but does not have the spectacular look of cm9 (even with the theme)

Sent from my Milestone using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to igna.worn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ngonchan
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babis_ECE View Post
problem with Caller ID / Caller Log
I dont have this issue with latest build and yep, I use it daily, just a little annoyance with launcher redraw ( I'm using Apex launcher)